A spine of Hodkinson-Perrett-Lichaa(under Hasler's instructions) is not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Michael Ennis:

2014 at the Bulldogs- 27 games, 7 try assists, 1 line break & 6 line break assists.
2015 at the Sharks- 9 games, 5 try assists, 2 line breaks & 2 line break assists.

Michael Lichaa:

2014 at the Sharks- 630 min, 2 try assists, 0 line breaks & 2 line break assists.
2015 at the Bulldogs- 675 min, 0 try assists, 1 line break & 2 line break assists.
He still takes as many runs as he did last year and he still makes very few metres as he did last year. I'll give you he has try assists, but that also could be by forwards backing up or running better holes. I'll admit I didn't think he would have that many, but I still think he is the excact same player as last year.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who's our best fullback options right now geniuses

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why makes you so sure Lichaa is a star.. ?
When the first atoms came into being in the early universe they were mainly hydrogen (the smallest atoms there are) and some helium. All over the universe those atoms lumped together under gravity until the pressure and temperature became so high that the hydrogen atoms fused together to form heavier elements. The reaction is nuclear fusion, and it's the engine of all stars. First hydrogen fuses to form helium, and then in a cascade helium atoms fuse to form heavier elements.

Many stars die as a supernova, without doubt the most violent explosions in the universe. The supernova which was just a single star becomes as bright as the complete galaxy it's part of. Remember that such a galaxy typically consists of 100 billion stars.

During the supernova explosion all the elements from helium to the most heavy elements are thrown into space. Later they will coalesce to form planets around new stars. So indeed, everything the earth consists of comes from such an exploding star.

And the next step is life. A single cell consists mainly of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen, all ultimately coming from the earth. For instance a plant will take these elements from the soil and the air, and we animals get it from plants. So the elements from the soil, which came from stars, ultimately ends up in each of our cells

Hope that clears it up for you

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
when the first atoms came into being in the early universe they were mainly hydrogen (the smallest atoms there are) and some helium. All over the universe those atoms lumped together under gravity until the pressure and temperature became so high that the hydrogen atoms fused together to form heavier elements. The reaction is nuclear fusion, and it's the engine of all stars. First hydrogen fuses to form helium, and then in a cascade helium atoms fuse to form heavier elements.

Many stars die as a supernova, without doubt the most violent explosions in the universe. The supernova which was just a single star becomes as bright as the complete galaxy it's part of. Remember that such a galaxy typically consists of 100 billion stars.

During the supernova explosion all the elements from helium to the most heavy elements are thrown into space. Later they will coalesce to form planets around new stars. So indeed, everything the earth consists of comes from such an exploding star.

And the next step is life. A single cell consists mainly of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen, all ultimately coming from the earth. For instance a plant will take these elements from the soil and the air, and we animals get it from plants. So the elements from the soil, which came from stars, ultimately ends up in each of our cells

hope that clears it up for you
lmao!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So who's our best fullback options right now geniuses
Brett Morris is the only option for fullback (I'm talking when fit).

Perrett is an old school type fullback which doesn't work in today's game but he is doing what Des asks and to the best of his ability.

Thompson is not a FG standard fullback. He gets rag dolled. Any strong/taller winger would have scored much more easily then he had to yesterday. People also talk about the pace he has yet he hasn't showed it once. There's no chance he could have scored a try the way Rona did yesterday.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No one whinges about his style when we win, which is more often than not. And seriously all our losses of late have been due to injuries and suspensions and last season it was S.O.O. Im not concerned at all. Were getting our bad patch out of the road early, others will crumble late, i.e Dragons.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No one whinges about his style when we win, which is more often than not. And seriously all our losses of late have been due to injuries and suspensions and last season it was S.O.O. Im not concerned at all. Were getting our bad patch out of the road early, others will crumble late, i.e Dragons.
I whinge...

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most embarassing moment last night was at the back-end when Moses dropped the ball. He wasn't expecting it. There was nobody leading us forward, organising the next play. They all just looked at each other with a "no-idea what I'm suppoded to do" look. If Des doesn't highlight that moment this week he really isn't doing his job. Thank God James Graham is coming back.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can Stanley play FB? He seems very good under the high ball with a powerfull running game off the mark with no top end speed?
Nope. Strangely its one of few positions he has never played.

Brett Morris is the only option for fullback (I'm talking when fit).

Perrett is an old school type fullback which doesn't work in today's game but he is doing what Des asks and to the best of his ability.

Thompson is not a FG standard fullback. He gets rag dolled. Any strong/taller winger would have scored much more easily then he had to yesterday. People also talk about the pace he has yet he hasn't showed it once. There's no chance he could have scored a try the way Rona did yesterday.
Morris - uses his pace at fullback to his advantage.
Perrett - more an old school fullback who doesn't read the game/gaps as well as Morris.
Thompson - shows decent vision and is very zippy. He doesn't get rag dolled, and often it takes 2 players to get him down (at least). His try ysterday would have been the same for any winger as a second rower, centre and winger had him lifted in the air. Unless that "other winger" is about 200kgs and built like a tank, it was always going to be the same put down for anyone. Pace wise, he's always got someone in front of him. He made a clean break last year and showed he has pace to burn.

But hey .. haters gonna hate!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. Strangely its one of few positions he has never played.

Morris - uses his pace at fullback to his advantage.
Perrett - more an old school fullback who doesn't read the game/gaps as well as Morris.
Thompson - shows decent vision and is very zippy. He doesn't get rag dolled, and often it takes 2 players to get him down (at least). His try ysterday would have been the same for any winger as a second rower, centre and winger had him lifted in the air. Unless that "other winger" is about 200kgs and built like a tank, it was always going to be the same put down for anyone. Pace wise, he's always got someone in front of him. He made a clean break last year and showed he has pace to burn.

But hey .. haters gonna hate!
I don't hate Thompson Mr I but I'm honest about him. He is a good back-up. He is technically on the open market now and I think very few clubs would be interested. He wasn't signed until the second week of the finals and the only other interested club was Penrith. If he went to Penrith he wouldn't be in front of any of their first graders and would also play NSW cup.

Agree that he did make a number of breaks last year but failed to deliver on any of them. He was either caught or was too scared to back himself because he knew he was going to be put over the side line.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For anyone thinking Hodkinson played well last night need to have their heads checked.

For all the small good things he did in the second half he doesn't deserve a single word of praise for it, that is exactly what he should be doing to be counted as an average solid half. The Cowboys started every f*cking set of six on their 30-50m line because Hodkinson's boot is PATHETIC.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Lol dud thread we almost beat the form team of the comp with 5 players missing including our two best. Calm the **** down

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or maybe because we were stuck inside our own 20m and with no momentum, and with plenty of kick pressure as a result of it.

I think you need your head checked tbh.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

What a surprise that when you come back the first thing you defend is Hodkinson's sh!t kicks, it doesn't matter where the f*ck we are, a halfback that only manages to kick 25m with hardly on pressure on him is an utterly sh!t halfback. If the Cowboys game is an example of Hodkinson's "good" game then really you need to GTFO, you're running out of excuses for your man crush. FYI you must've realised that after Hodkinson put in another performance like that then the forum was never going to magically agree with you right?

Fix your attitude, understand how Rugby League works, learn to be objective and then come back to talk with adults.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
For anyone thinking Hodkinson played well last night need to have their heads checked.

For all the small good things he did in the second half he doesn't deserve a single word of praise for it, that is exactly what he should be doing to be counted as an average solid half. The Cowboys started every f*cking set of six on their 30-50m line because Hodkinson's boot is PATHETIC.
omg i thought hodkinson played well last night so i got myself checked and you are right, there is a small tumor there and if i waited any longer it would have been inoperable ffs, thank you so much for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.