A REAL SAD DAY. END OF AN ERA.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People.

A sad say. The WAR between your Dogs and my Chooks is over, finito, end of.

After the dog act (sorry) of Fatrell on Manu last year our war with the vermin is just on a nuke level.

Now, posted many times here that I have a soft spot for the berries. Even as Ch 9 screamed WAR when Sonny B came east and we played you dudes, never hated the dogs.

1648089609629.png

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
People.

After the dog act (sorry) of Fatrell on Manu last year our war with the vermin is just on a nuke level.

Now, posted many times here that I have a soft spot for the berries. Even as Ch 9 screamed WAR when Sonny B came east and we played you dudes, never hated the dogs.

View attachment 44127
Ok.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People.

View attachment 44127
I hope you smash the grubs. Especially Wanker and Fatrell.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Gus' love for fatrell I have a feeling he might end up being a Bulldog sooner or later.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People.

View attachment 44127
No offense

But I can't say the same.

Since your on the Kennel you can't be that bad.

Just have a shitty taste in football teams.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A Roosters supporter I know at work says that as a chook, his most hated team must be Souths, but for him it's the Bulldogs. He also says though that he likes the Bulldogs to do well because when the Bulldogs do well the NRL is doing well.

Try and work that one out.

Last edited: