Official A MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ohhhh ok hahaha she is stubborn so we won’t bother supporting the team or even trying to communicate with the club until our chairwoman retires hahaha
Yeah exactly - some excuse that they can't change anything due to a particular individual so don't support the team or the club at all until that changes.
Talk about fairweather...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When we know we have a stubborn ANDERSON running the show, we don’t waste our time as they won’t be there forever. The fans here though, will. It’s called power in numbers. You influence people, you tend to turn some minds.
Then you get the knock on effect. And so on.

Want me to teach you the ABCs too?
Can you teach me the R-A-Y's??
Seems you have an allegiance issue...
I don't. I support the club - and its desire to get back to its best. That involved tough decisions and a long road back after a disastrous previous administration put us there.
Ain't rocket science...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
How would that happen if you don’t vote? haha
Sacked. Shows the level of understanding. Boards can't be sacked like employees. Oh wait - yes, you call for an EGM like Teddybear suggested.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sacked. Shows the level of understanding. Boards can't be sacked like employees. Oh wait - yes, you call for an EGM like Teddybear suggested.
I honestly think we are wasting our time trying to explain things mate

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sacked by the members. Like when you lose an election that you are contending? Sacked.

It won’t happen soon as she has time. We have discussed this before. But by now I thought the backend of the club (by backend, i mean the business side of things in case you thought otherwise, judging by your ‘sacked’ reply) would be fairing a lot better.

So to re-iterate to the illiterate, ship up or ship out

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sacked by the members. Like when you lose an election that you are contending? Sacked.

It won’t happen soon as she has time. We have discussed this before. But by now I thought the backend of the club (by backend, i mean the business side of things in case you thought otherwise, judging by your ‘sacked’ reply) would be fairing a lot better.

So to re-iterate to the illiterate, ship up or ship out
You're right. But it won't happen this time around. And as I've said repeatedly - this board needed a minimum of two terms to repair the damage and set the course for the future.
The job is maybe half done.
Yes, a major sponsor is needed. It is being actively sought.
The cap will be repaired at the end of the year.
Recruits will be brought in for 2021 - despite the bleating that should have happened in November 2019 just because the NRL says you can do it then doesn't mean it's the right timing nor that the club has failed because nothing is yet announced.
You might recall after copping (I hate saying 'winning') the spoon in 2008 we brought in some quality recruits for 2009. That wasn't done more than a year in advance.
I have also said more than once that if the current board is allowed the necessary time and fails then OF COURSE they should be replaced in 2022 and I don't think the members would have it any other way.
But most members I speak to say that whilst there's still work to do - the light at the end of the tunnel is not the train coming the other way - as the bleaters love to suggest.
What other 'business' concerns do you have?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're right. But it won't happen this time around. And as I've said repeatedly - this board needed a minimum of two terms to repair the damage and set the course for the future.
The job is maybe half done.
The cap will be repaired at the end of the year.
Recruits will be brought in for 2021 - despite the bleating that should have happened in November 2019 just because the NRL says you can do it then doesn't mean it's the right timing nor that the club has failed because nothing is yet announced.
You might recall after copping (I hate saying 'winning') the spoon in 2008 we brought in some quality recruits for 2009. That wasn't done more than a year in advance.
I have also said more than once that if the current board is allowed the necessary time and fails then OF COURSE they should be replaced in 2022 and I don't think the members would have it any other way.
But most members I speak to say that whilst there's still work to do - the light at the end of the tunnel is not the train coming the other way - as the bleaters love to suggest.
I’ve never said anything different to what you’re saying.
Natboy 2/3/4 likes to stir up, that’s all it is

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not at all, I just log on here everyday hoping a whinger or know all smartarse will give me an answer or something constructive to take back to the club

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good to agree on something.
I have no comment on anyone else as I have my own views - as everyone is entitled to.
If my views happen to coincide with others who have similar views or sense of humour then great - but any suggestion (not from you, but it's happened before) that I'm in cahoots with anyone is just plain wrong.
Debates are great. Disagreements will happen. But the more constructive stuff that happens on this forum and fed back to the club is much more helpful than outright bitching and attacking for no reason.
Have a good day mate.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not at all, I just log on here everyday hoping a whinger or know all smartarse will give me an answer or something constructive to take back to the club
You more than anyone, closely followed by Dinkum, absolutely close down any worthwhile discussion or debate about the club unless it's your opinions.

Fans are quickly realising TK is becoming irrelevant due to the haranguing concerned fans get from you two in particular, and aren't bothering with expressing a view cause its just several pages of back and forth going over the same thing like your tag team belittling Teddybear. No one else bothers because of it.

You are not going to change anyone's opinion on the success, or otherwise, of the club atm.

Only winning games and signing A list players who can influence that win, will change the way CB fans will feel.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You more than anyone, closely followed by Dinkum, absolutely close down any worthwhile discussion or debate about the club unless it's your opinions.

Fans are quickly realising TK is becoming irrelevant due to the haranguing concerned fans get from you two in particular, and aren't bothering with expressing a view cause its just several pages of back and forth going over the same thing like your tag team belittling Teddybear. No one else bothers because of it.

You are not going to change anyone's opinion on the success, or otherwise, of the club atm.

Only winning games and signing A list players who can influence that win, will change the way CB fans will feel.
Some people are intelligent enough to have constructive arguments.
You do realise what a discussion forum is don’t you?

No one closes down debates. People like yourself use any opportunity to put down the club, players, board & coach they allegedly “support”. When they are challenged as to why you make that statement they run off crying with their tails between their legs or call for a mod.
It’s very rarely constructive feedback or arguments based on fact. That’s not our fault.

We are all adults and can discuss our opinions in the way we are. Dinkum and I weren’t rude or used childish nicknames or asked if someone needed to be taught their ABCs. That was Sleeky but I don’t see you attacking him. Thanks for your concern though Wendy. Enjoy your day

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Utterly false Wendog.
Didn’t you recently say I had class or something because I generally show respect? Seems you’ve changed your mind on that - oh well.

I read comments on here far more abusive than anything I write.

As for Teddybear - you don’t think it was fair and reasonable debate? That’s fine. I think it was one of the most constructive I’ve had on here - a smart poster, even though we clearly don’t agree on much.

As for the ‘fans’ - the best way real fans can show their support is turn up to the games and cheer our boys on. If that happened our crowds and member numbers would likely be amongst the best in the NRL.

All the best to you.

UNO

Waterboy
Reaction score
Utterly false Wendog.
Didn’t you recently say I had class or something because I generally show respect? Seems you’ve changed your mind on that - oh well.

I read comments on here far more abusive than anything I write.

As for Teddybear - you don’t think it was fair and reasonable debate? That’s fine. I think it was one of the most constructive I’ve had on here - a smart poster, even though we clearly don’t agree on much.

As for the ‘fans’ - the best way real fans can show their support is turn up to the games and cheer our boys on. If that happened our crowds and member numbers would likely be amongst the best in the NRL.

All the best to you.
i cant go to games as i am working most weekends and nights, better rates. but i do buy jerseys and go to canterbury leagues when i can. you dont always have to go to the games to be a real fan

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some people are intelligent enough to have constructive arguments.
You do realise what a discussion forum is don’t you?

No one closes down debates. People like yourself use any opportunity to put down the club, players, board & coach they allegedly “support”. When they are challenged as to why you make that statement they run off crying with their tails between their legs or call for a mod.
It’s very rarely constructive feedback or arguments based on fact. That’s not our fault.

We are all adults and can discuss our opinions in the way we are. Dinkum and I weren’t rude or used childish nicknames or asked if someone needed to be taught their ABCs. That was Sleeky but I don’t see you attacking him. Thanks for your concern though Wendy. Enjoy your day
As usual you exaggerate and lie and generalise.

What gives you the right to challenge why people make their statements, or have their opinions. It is a fan site. You are making it irrelevant for many on here who don't agree with your absolute defence of the status quo of the club. Anyone who dissents from you or Dinkum's collective opinion, is attacked with "prove it"....personal opinions dont work like that.

Deathriders

Whingers

Bleaters

Threats of video appearances

Etc etc etc

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i cant go to games as i am working most weekends and nights, better rates. but i do buy jerseys and go to canterbury leagues when i can. you dont always have to go to the games to be a real fan
Fair enough mate. Good on you for buying merch etc. Maybe you can afford a Born and Bred Membership for around $50 for the year - contributes to our member numbers and accommodates those who can’t make games regularly. If not, keep up the support any way you can. You don’t sound like a bleater :-)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That’s good. You do more than most. Well done

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

What gives you the right to challenge why people make their statements, or have their opinions. It is a fan site. You are making it irrelevant for many on here who don't agree with your absolute defence of the status quo of the club. Anyone who dissents from you or Dinkum's collective opinion, is attacked with "prove it"....personal opinions dont work like that.

Deathriders

Whingers

Bleaters

Etc etc etc
Lie haha. You obviously don’t understand the purposes of a discussion board but that’s not your fault. I thought you were getting the bus to the library to block me? Anyway, thanks for your usual unwanted two cents but can we get back on topic and discuss the Bulldogs?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Deathriders

Whingers

Bleaters

Etc etc etc
You decide to discuss the user, rather than the topic.

Your comments are extremely hypocritical considering how opinionated your views are.

if you think users shut down a conversation by the discussing it. than that's an interesting observation and one that makes little sense.

If anything its comments like you have littered this discussion with, that cause the discussion collapse.

A bit of self reflection would serve you well Wendog.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You decide to discuss the user, rather than the topic.

Your comments are extremely hypocritical considering how opinionated your views are.

if you think users shut down a conversation by the discussing it. than that's an interesting observation and one that makes little sense.

If anything its comments like you have littered this discussion with, that cause the discussion collapse.

A bit of self reflection would serve you well Wendog.
Thanks very much GDR.
Of course topics based on politics including football club politics will get a bit heated but we’ve tried to remain on topic and polite despite the smart arse comments. Wendy wasn’t even involved in the discussion but jumps on to cause trouble. It’s hard for us not to react to that crap.
Thanks again.
Let’s talk bulldogs!