Official A MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Getting closer Seems like a more logical and sensible approach.

Digging our heels in and showing them contempt....well how is that going for us?
It’s going just fine, because there’s so much mis-information out there.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Valid point mate. Probably the first thing would be to rewrite the rules of engagement to make them suitably able to earn a living but not dictate to clubs and/or the league.
Yeah I think something needs to be done but what does that look like? Royal Commission? :tearsofjoy: Luckily Reimis Dad appears on good terms with the dogs I think it played a factor in securing DWZ.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you a member Teddybear?
Will you be attending games this year?
For all your bleats and claims you really don’t sound like much of a supporter...
you tell em dinkum dog, how dare he speak out of line, I bet he's not even a voting member...he cant be included in the inner circle which means he wouldn't know the secret reach-around handshake you and the other cheerleaders do

but dont worry I will call the club and tell them that the kennel is full of true non believers....

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure?

With dib..

- shit brand of footy
- lost our identity
- lost our captain
- lost our prodical son
- lost our cheerleaders
Well we know how you feel post Dib, so obviously with Dib...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you tell em dinkum dog, how dare he speak out of line, I bet he's not even a voting member...he cant be included in the inner circle which means he wouldn't know the secret reach-around handshake you and the other cheerleaders do

but dont worry I will call the club and tell them that the kennel is full of true non believers....
Mate I hope whatever pays the bills for you isn't under threat - because neither comedy or literature are your calling - that much is clear.
Actually I've enjoyed the debate with Teddybear - just because we don't agree doesn't mean it hasn't been worthwhile - wish I could say the same for you.
And yes, he's a voting member - so he can have his say in February - which I'm sure doesn't apply to you.
Call who you like mate - just like your bleating it will change nothing. Cheers.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Are you sure?

With dib..

- shit brand of footy
- lost our identity
- lost our captain
- lost our prodical son
- lost our cheerleaders
It seemed a fair assumption given your clear position on the current directors/direction?
Yes, those are mostly valid points - with the exception of the brand of footy - that was the coach at the time.
Dib's fault was to re-sign then sack him - another thing our 'do nothing' board had to clean up.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
To some extent we do have to play ball with the player managers as they do "manage the players". In no way should we bow to their every whim nor "grease their palms" to get our way either, but they have become a necessary evil ALL sports so we do need to have a healthy relationship with them.
I also do not agree our team should be wrestling in tackles either but this has become another necessary evil we have to partake in or we get left behind, same principle I believe.

Banned
Reaction score
Mate I hope whatever pays the bills for you isn't under threat - because neither comedy or literature are your calling - that much is clear.
Actually I've enjoyed the debate with Teddybear - just because we don't agree doesn't mean it hasn't been worthwhile - wish I could say the same for you.
And yes, he's a voting member - so he can have his say in February - which I'm sure doesn't apply to you.
Call who you like mate - just like your bleating it will change nothing. Cheers.
Therein lies the crux of the problem with your clique of trolling, bullying troublemakers.
You view anyone that does not directly financially support the club as irrelevant.
You know, the people that buy jerseys and other merchandise, turn up to games including those of our younger players/reserves et cetera.
If by the patterns on a piece of plastic is how your clique and you judge a fan's worth, it is your clique and you whom are irrelevant and best outright dismissed!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Therein lies the crux of the problem with your clique of trolling, bullying troublemakers.
You view anyone that does not directly financially support the club as irrelevant.
You know, the people that buy jerseys and other merchandise, turn up to games including those of our younger players/reserves et cetera.
If by the patterns on a piece of plastic is how your clique and you judge a fan's worth, it is your clique and you whom are irrelevant and best outright dismissed!
Did you actually read his post? There’s no point whinging if you can’t vote or don’t contact the club with constructive feedback

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you actually read his post? There’s no point whinging if you can’t vote or don’t contact the club with constructive feedback
So when people vote with their wallet you criticise them too? If people don’t follow what you tell them, you get your other bang buddy Horse and start trolling from under the bridge you call home?

Reactions: UNO

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So when people vote with their wallet you criticise them too? If people don’t follow what you tell them, you get your other bang buddy Horse and start trolling from under the bridge you call home?
The club know we have fickle fans who only show up when we are winning.
If you don’t give them constructive feedback or vote a certain way do you expect them to get a crystal ball out?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club know we have fickle fans who only show up when we are winning.
If you don’t give them constructive feedback or vote a certain way do you expect them to get a crystal ball out?
The club knows this??? Wow, we must have a genius of a club! That’s it, I’ll restart my membership again. You’re a great saleswomen :unamused:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club knows this??? Wow, we must have a genius of a club! That’s it, I’ll restart my membership again. You’re a great saleswomen :unamused:
It’s pretty obvious. Winning and it’s packed, lose and it’s a ghost town, water bottles or smashed trains. Real supporters show their support and if they don’t like it they contact the club, not whinge and moan on an internet forum

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious. Winning and it’s packed, lose and it’s a ghost town, water bottles or smashed trains. Real supporters show their support and if they don’t like it they contact the club, not whinge and moan on an internet forum
When we know we have a stubborn ANDERSON running the show, we don’t waste our time as they won’t be there forever. The fans here though, will. It’s called power in numbers. You influence people, you tend to turn some minds.
Then you get the knock on effect. And so on.

Want me to teach you the ABCs too?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When we know we have a stubborn ANDERSON running the show, we don’t waste our time as they won’t be there forever. The fans here though, will. It’s called power in numbers. You influence people, you tend to turn some minds.
Then you get the knock on effect. And so on.

Want me to teach you the ABCs too?
Ohhhh ok hahaha she is stubborn so we won’t bother supporting the team or even trying to communicate with the club until our chairwoman retires hahaha

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh ok hahaha she is stubborn so we won’t bother supporting the team or even trying to communicate with the club until our chairwoman retires hahaha
Or gets sacked ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ha - trolling. Thanks for the Tuesday chuckle.
Your charges are ridiculous.
I never start bullying and I always engage in constructive debate with those who disagree sensibly.
ALL supporters are relevant. Especially those that attend games, buy merch etc.
The problem are the ones that DON'T do that - then have the hide to whinge that our membership numbers are low? Hypocrites.
True supporters are there in good times and bad.
Of course ask questions, of course don't agree with everything - but do it constructively or just stay away and say nothing.
Like I said, thanks for the laugh champ.