A little rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

i cant see Ennis being the sort of guy that would leave and especially going to Souths. i cant see how players can fake injuries like that also, especially when they have tests and scans etc.
it would be a complete shock if true

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
You would think recruiting a halfback would be a bigger priority than recruiting a hooker to replace the pretty bloody good one they have already.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It has to be complete bullsh*t. There are so many variables involved that it's just way too far fetched to be true.

Firstly, Ennis wouldn't fake an injury to get a release. He'd just ask for one. Secondly, Greenberg wouldn't release him without a handy replacement. Which Romelo most certainly isn't. Also, Luke loves Souths and they love him. They'll get his contract sorted out no worries.

Whoever makes this sh*t up has way too much time on their hands.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Top Shelf News has heard about this.

We will be releasing a story within the next couple of days.

G

Gladiator.

Don't shoot the messenger FFS. The select people that have some idea, know exactly why I have doubts. The person I have heard this from is pretty spot on.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one is shooting the messenger mate, just shooting down the rumour itself.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Let's ask him when he comes out of surgery tomorrow. :p

G

Gladiator.

Everything I have said take with a grain of salt. Remember this is just a rumour, but this rumour is getting loud.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just another thing, am I the only one who thinks Romelo is nothing more than a backup player who can put on a few great hits?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Just another thing, am I the only one who thinks Romelo is nothing more than a backup player who can put on a few great hits?
I don't see him as a starting player when we have a full squad. Best off the bench...

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with that...

If this rumour is true, Isaac Luke would be the only suitable replacement for Ennis

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't see him as a starting player when we have a full squad. Best off the bench...
I don't even see him in a starting 17 even off the bench on a quality team. Not yet anyway. Reynolds definitely has more of a future IMO but I reckon hooker suits him perfectly and don't think he's the answer to our 5/8th woes.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't even see him in a starting 17 even off the bench on a quality team. Not yet anyway. Reynolds definitely has more of a future IMO but I reckon hooker suits him perfectly and don't think he's the answer to our 5/8th woes.
I disagree, Ben. I like Reynolds' running game and he has a bit of Ennis in him.

Not too sold on his kicking game, yet, but I'd like to see him as our #6.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I disagree, Ben. I like Reynolds' running game and he has a bit of Ennis in him.

Not too sold on his kicking game, yet, but I'd like to see him as our #6.
Yeah but out of dummy half he's deadly. He's made line breaks and set up tries quite a few times in the few games he's played. Then again, he has mostly been a half his whole career.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Haven't seen enough of Romelo to judge. Would like to see some of his organisational skills if he has them.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but out of dummy half he's deadly. He's made line breaks and set up tries quite a few times in the few games he's played. Then again, he has mostly been a half his whole career.
Almost a shame we have an 80 minute hooker.... (Not really but you get what I mean)

I'm liking the Reynolds/Romelo rotation we have going now. Reminds me of the Hughes/Perry one.

Status
Not open for further replies.