A little perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain dropbut

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So Barba wants out is the story of the day, for today.

Why does Barba want out?

well it has been stated it is because his ex is moving and he wants to be near his kids, can anyone argue this is what has been stated? NO - ok lets move on.

Who of my loyal kennel bulldog loving supporters wouldn't want to live close and have regular meaningful contact with their own children? not many if any of you im sure

So a question to you all - Would YOU move to be close to those children if at all possible? Again im sure the answer is a straight up YES

Given this is it unreasonable that Barba wants to move to be close to his children?
I challenge you to say that it is? and then go to tell your young kids you wouldnt move if they did, and see the look on their young faces

so you are all saying but Barba has a contract he has signed given his word and his oath to the blue and white, now i can not argue this but surly the above gives some insight into his apparent motive

What if it was the other way and Barba, or any other gun player was to join us as they moved to sydney to be closer to their children - Would we really say NO we don't want you, I dont think so

As it stands we have several players who had contracts in place when they signed with us Inu,Brown Perrett. Now yes they may have been players moving to further careers over anything else, HOWEVER is a contact not a contact no matter what

Another point how many players have been let go by club, kicked out the back door, because they are no longer in the plans of the clubs? 100's if not many more - CORRECT

So WHY is Barba crucified for wanting to brake a contract when clubs do it all the time - Is this not hypocracy in action? I say YES

and my lastishly point

How many people here that work on a contract basis sign them for 4 or 5 years? is that not a long time? look back and ask yourself this, would you make the same choice now as you did back then? I bet you wouldn't always

So i say let Barba go after all football is his career his choice effect him and his family do they really truley effect your life outside your support for your team? I highly doubt it

I do believe players should not be able to sign deals worth more than they are on if they ask to break a contract for family reasons but other than that i believe let people be their for their family. After all im sure your there for yours

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a lot if people should just stay quite... Because there's a strong possibility that they might end up with eggs on their face..

#justsayin

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Why does Barba want out?

well it has been stated it is because his ex is moving and he wants to be near his kids, can anyone argue this is what has been stated? NO - ok lets move on.

Hold on there.... if Ainslie wants to go back to Qld, what she is still doing in NSW????

its been stated Barba will go where Ainslie and kids will go.... but it looks more like Ainslie will go where ever Barba signs the new contract.

you wasted quite a bit of your time typing all that up.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I think a lot if people should just stay quite... Because there's a strong possibility that they might end up with eggs on their face..

#justsayin
why is that mate? you still think he is staying after all this do ya?

captain dropbut

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im just saying what has been stated and quoted in the media. what you say may be true

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score

Why does Barba want out?

Who of my loyal kennel bulldog loving supporters wouldn't want to live close and have regular meaningful contact with their own children? not many if any of you im sure

So a question to you all - Would YOU move to be close to those children if at all possible? Again im sure the answer is a straight up YES

Given this is it unreasonable that Barba wants to move to be close to his children?
I challenge you to say that it is? and then go to tell your young kids you wouldnt move if they did, and see the look on their young faces

so you are all saying but Barba has a contract he has signed given his word and his oath to the blue and white, now i can not argue this but surly the above gives some insight into his apparent motive

What if it was the other way and Barba, or any other gun player was to join us as they moved to sydney to be closer to their children - Would we really say NO we don't want you, I dont think so

As it stands we have several players who had contracts in place when they signed with us Inu,Brown Perrett. Now yes they may have been players moving to further careers over anything else, HOWEVER is a contact not a contact no matter what

Another point how many players have been let go by club, kicked out the back door, because they are no longer in the plans of the clubs? 100's if not many more - CORRECT

So WHY is Barba crucified for wanting to brake a contract when clubs do it all the time - Is this not hypocracy in action? I say YES

and my lastishly point

How many people here that work on a contract basis sign them for 4 or 5 years? is that not a long time? look back and ask yourself this, would you make the same choice now as you did back then? I bet you wouldn't always

So i say let Barba go after all football is his career his choice effect him and his family do they really truley effect your life outside your support for your team? I highly doubt it

I do believe players should not be able to sign deals worth more than they are on if they ask to break a contract for family reasons but other than that i believe let people be their for their family. After all im sure your there for yours
Oh please. Firstly his ex's family live in mackay, 5 hours from Brisbane.

Secondly where was his desire to be with the kids when he was rooting around, gambling his families money away and bending for days on end.

He is a self indulgent wanker.

Go to Brisbane shithead

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
barba wants to go because he has been offered more money than the dogs are paying him. he is after a fiscal transfer not a compassionate one. the broncs see him as a premium player and want to build their backline around him. end of story

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
im just saying what has been stated and quoted in the media. what you say may be true
In last 6 years three of our marquee players have left the clubs mid contract, Barba will be 4th and I think I ****en had enough of this BS where the club and fans are simply used as a door mat

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Barba is a professional athlete. He gets paid as a professional athlete. He has to endure all the sacrifices a professional athlete makes.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

#justsayin
Is this directed to those abusing him on twitter and in here or is it directed to those who sympathise with him and actually believe his antics have to do with him wanting to be closer to his kids when we all know its just his managers ploy to get an upgrade?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop making new threads about this shit. Your post isn't special enough to warrant it.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
why is that mate? you still think he is staying after all this do ya?
There's lots of stuff going on behind closed doors...it's not definite that he is going...

Negotiations are undergoing, and if agreements are reached he will be staying...

Lets just wait till the club make a statement...

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You my friend, just don't get it do you? It's about money and nothing else.

It's a sports contract and most are that long... Especially when the prospect is young and they need development. I'm sure u can do research in ur own time about it. If the player doesn't want the contract, they don't have to sign it.

Remember contracts go both ways, if he breaks his leg one year in, he's got financial security for the next 4 years... And you can bet your life that they'd expect every cent from the club as per the arrangement..

Imagine the uproar if the club decided to break the contract when the player is permanently injured and depends on that money because the club needs the money to bring another talent in.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
There's lots of stuff going on behind closed doors...it's not definite that he is going...

Negotiations are undergoing, and if agreements are reached he will be staying...

Honestly, if he was going to consider staying why would he alienate himself with those dumb comments?

He has felt the wrath of fed up fans on twitter which I can't argue with but there were some deplorable and sick sexual comments made about his daughter which is just not on.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, if he was going to consider staying why would he alienate himself with those dumb comments?

He has felt the wrath of fed up fans on twitter which I can't argue with but there were some deplorable and sick sexual comments made about his daughter which is just not on.
Some of these kids in twitter are just idiots mate

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

As much as I am upset at him, nobody should make remarks about his kids, that lower than what barba done.

KakkaDog

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I am upset at him, nobody should make remarks about his kids, that lower than what barba done.
While I agree with that in principle, in the context of the tweet it appeared to be classic trolling 101, probably not even by a Dogs fan. The account has been deleted...

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

So what you are saying is that this is just about more money. And if we offer him more money his family will magically not move anymore.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that this is just about more money. And if we offer him more money his family will magically not move anymore.
I thought that was the case all along, that excuse of an interview on sterlo was a disrespectful attempt to play hard ball by Orr.

Status
Not open for further replies.