A hunch out of nowhere ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralLee01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I also meant to add, that both Ennis and Reynolds are very similar when it comes to passion, leadership and the want for responsibility of how we play so they don't always see eye to eye but are both in it for the common good of the team.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Reynolds doesn't like Ennis tbh but i don't like the guy I sit next to at work although we're always helping each other out if need be because we're paid to get a job done.

The internal problems are nothing more than a confidence issue. Once we string a few wins together I'm sure you won't feel like this CK

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Allowing for the fact that whenever you have an organisation consisting of more than one person you will have some level of "internal issues" (and sometimes this is true even in organisations of one person), I can't see any reasonable evidence of a significant level of internal conflict in the team.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure there is a split between players Aussie and Kiwi that's why Franky is Vice. Haha.

Seriously the team looks tight to me

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I'd be surprised if there's a split between Ennis and Reynolds..when Ennis scored a try against the Sharks Reynolds couldn't get there quick enough to congratulate him!

evo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think you are so off the mark about Ennis and Reynolds I think they are best of mates but both outspoken and super competitive I'm sure they have heated discussions who hasnt had a heated discussion with a mate you are still mates tomorrow. I have seen them down at training laughing mucking around together. This whole thread is rubbish

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
From what I see it looks like Reynolds keeps making calls and either Ennis passes it to Reynolds or Ennis sees another opportunity and takes it in which case Reynolds throws a fit.

Reynolds is excellent and has great vision and 9/10 times if he calls for the ball it will lead to something good but he doesn't know when to back down. We saw this a couple of weeks back when Reynolds called for the ball, Ennis passed it to Hodko instead and Hodko setup a try. Any other player would have run in and congratulate Hodko and Ennis on a good play. Reynolds ran straight up to Ennis and started blasting him.

I think it's a case of too many chefs in the kitchen. Ennis is the captain and the hooker and right or wrong he has to make the final call. Reynolds can disagree with the call but he shouldn't be screaming abuse at his captain for making that call especially when it was the right call.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL a storm in a tea cup...

I love all the conspiracy theories though... some entertaining stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.