Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
About $550 down

cant be possible, you bought at 36 cents and today it ended at 36.5 cents

how can you be at a loss?

you could have sold at 40 cents few days ago anyway.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
key ***** this thread was supposed to be zee's appreciation thread not another zee bashing thread.
All threads are potential Zee bashing thread lol. Its only coz he takes it so well. He gives it out good too at times. "Thank you come again..."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I love the Punjabi Princess lol

Except when he tried to sign me up for American Express while I was in ICU lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't care for this Zee fellow.

Indian Dog - now he wasn't a bad guy.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Zooperman , look at it this way - you know you are now a true blue Aussie when you can allow yourself to have the piss taken out of you.

Here is the D Generation's look at this topic from 1993:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel like there’s been an evolution with the personality of zee. First it was indiandog who was an intolerant radical Islamist :p
Then zee who was like yeah maybe the world isn’t completely against all Muslims, then zooperman who essentially is a fighting Bollywood type hero for all and won’t even side with the left coz ssm is wrong and getting poo poo on the pipe is not healthy or natural.

Hahahaha @Zooperman
Hope you’ve successfully sued the intolerant train that didn’t move for your selfie

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't keep up with the name changes. I didn't even know zooperman was indiandog

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel like there’s been an evolution with the personality of zee. First it was indiandog who was an intolerant radical Islamist :p
Then zee who was like yeah maybe the world isn’t completely against all Muslims, then zooperman who essentially is a fighting Bollywood type hero for all and won’t even side with the left coz ssm is wrong and getting poo poo on the pipe is not healthy or natural.

Hahahaha @Zooperman
Hope you’ve successfully sued the intolerant train that didn’t move for your selfie
Firstly we don't really know if he is Indian, some strong evidence exists that he is a half Paki half white American who was raised a Catholic
Hence how fucked up he can be at times

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love the Punjabi Princess lol

Except when he tried to sign me up for American Express while I was in ICU lol

sorry bro, that was my first and last attempt of selling a credit card, obviously failed.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hahahaha @Zooperman

LMAO!

now you have put the evolution theory that way, It makes perfect sense. I will give you that

by the way Indiandog was never the intolerant radical islamist, it was the @Papa Het (skippy) who kept pushing his buttons. lol

A

Alexander the Great

Imagine texting someone for a lift home from the station.

Traveler: Hi Mum. Can you pick me up at Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta station?
Mum: Sure son. What time will you be there?
Traveler: Actually I missed the stop while typing Venkatanarasimharajuvaripeta. I got off 7 stops later.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly we don't really know if he is Indian, some strong evidence exists that he is a half Paki half white American who was raised a Catholic
Hence how fucked up he can be at times
Lollll fkn dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.