9 News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I emailed my work colleague who use to work at 9 for 14 years as their online producer for their ninemsn website. This is what he said about channel 9's way of doing journalism...

"The only thing 9 news ever do is they look for a poop to scoop and report it as their top story as in case with the dogs yesterday.

Mate I don't blame the club officials for telling 9 to piss off when they should, channel 9 reporters are known to cross the boundaries they shouldn't and they obviously did something to piss the club off and allow channel 7 and 10 in the stadium to report on the dogs mad monday. Having the chopper hovering over the stadium shows how much 9 lacks integrity over people's privacy.

Thank goodness I came here and get away from those spin mongering liberal media.

Look, everybody in the media industry knows this about channel 9 and how they work. They'll do whatever it takes to look for **** and have it as their top story. The dogs players didn't do anything wrong other then being on the piss and having a bit of fun."

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Spot on ozman. Says it all really.

I've heard similar things echo'd by a female friend of mine who worked for 9.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I emailed my work colleague who use to work at 9 for 14 years as their online producer for their ninemsn website. This is what he said about channel 9's way of doing journalism...

"The only thing 9 news ever do is they look for a poop to scoop and report it as their top story as in case with the dogs yesterday.

Mate I don't blame the club officials for telling 9 to piss off when they should, channel 9 reporters are known to cross the boundaries they shouldn't and they obviously did something to piss the club off and allow channel 7 and 10 in the stadium to report on the dogs mad monday. Having the chopper hovering over the stadium shows how much 9 lacks integrity over people's privacy.

Thank goodness I came here and get away from those spin mongering liberal media.

Look, everybody in the media industry knows this about channel 9 and how they work. They'll do whatever it takes to look for **** and have it as their top story. The dogs players didn't do anything wrong other then being on the piss and having a bit of fun."
exactly correct. then throw weedler and nasser in the mix and presto.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
This one is quite gold as a former 9 employee he knows this :lol:

"Watch TT on ch 7. Look at the amount of times TT has shown how Ch 9 news and ACA get their stories wrong, how they pay people, play with their emotions to get their exclusive stories.

Watch the ABC media watch, they point out the spin mongering by 9 with their 'exclusive' stories having a fake bunch of paper's as their exclusive reveal."

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
CH9 fishing for "news". The are such a credible media outlet...

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the boys lock themselves in a frigging empty stadium to let their hair down, so not to step on anyone's toes, or accidentally upset members of the public, and chan 9 flies overhead in a chopper to report on bad behavior!

Chan 9 are a joke, and it's a god damn shame that the got the rights to our game. They are a disgrace.
this!

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Who was in the blonde wig that gave the 'up yours gesture' to the camera? LMAO!
The only thing I worried about is the bloke fagging out the window. Bloody hell, what is going on there?? Dessie, get him to quit. (and by fagging I mean smoking....heheheheheeee).

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I worried about is the bloke fagging out the window. Bloody hell, what is going on there?? Dessie, get him to quit. (and by fagging I mean smoking....heheheheheeee).
Was it a player, they said friends were present also??

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I know who it is but not mentioning any names...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was it a player, they said friends were present also??
Yes there were friends and assosicates present as well, I bet you it wasn't the players yelling abuse it would of been the tag alongs. Our players know that they are the hot topic for the evil media motherfu*kers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
maybe this dude or his friends made the comments too?
Im sure we will hear that it wasn't one of our boys who did it and it was a tag along. There's some news for you chan 9 mofo's

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
So If it was the bloke in the pic (clearly not a player) that made the comments I have no doubt our playing group will receive apologies from 9 and The Daily Telegraph
LOL!!!!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Give me a 2013 membership and a signed jersey and Ill take the blame LOL

All the media motherfu*kers want is a scape goat

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Well, if it was the bloke smoking by the window who made those comments... then I would expect an apology from the sh*t stirrers!

Since they wanted news, we'll give 'em news!

Launch legal proceedings for teh lulz :p

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well if it was that dude, he doesn't look like a player.

Clutching at straws perhaps but for all we know (and I wouldn't put it past Ch9), it may have even been John Doe the Ch9 Cameraman that said it.

I find it interesting that Ch9 decided NOT to show that dude in the footage the other night, and claimed they did not know who said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.