6 of the convicted gang rapist let out today

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, if me and Indian were in Hollywood we would create a bold and the beutiful movie, lol,

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are you going to do about all the Glendoggies i mean do gooders ?
Well we would make our country better for the do-gooders. But if he fuks up I'm ripping out his stomach lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I say we do what the Ancient Assyrians used to do to, skin him alive, nail him to the wall over a boiling cauldron of oil and let him sink into slowly.

That should help keep the future rapists dicks in their pants.

legs first right?

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lets not forget that Matty Johns the grub raped a women with his footy buddies. What happened to him. ....oh yeah nothing. No jail nothing.

How many white girls did Bill Cosby rape? Till this date he had not spent a single night in jail.

George Pells buddies how many young boys have they raped. They get protected for years before they are discovered.

What about the aboriginal so called community rapings that are constantly occuring against young aboriginal girls. Government knows about it and does not do shit about it.

Wake up people there are grubs out there who have served no time at all. There probably wouldn't be enough space in jail. The problem is huge and is not going to be solved by jail time. Get the medics on it and give them a real treatment.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After the fuking pedophiles, rapists are the biggest scum ***** and deserve to die since they can't live with normal society.

Status
Not open for further replies.