4 point Politis

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My opinion is F*ck Politis.. will never forgive or forget how he went about systematically pillaging our playing ranks after we beat them in the 04 GF..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you start a new 15 round comp, you can't keep points from the cancelled 26 round comp is what Nick is saying. If you run the full 26 round comp than the previous earned points can stand.
Nah im with Sterlo on this one...
He said keep the points and everyone plays each other once... and that its far fairer than the regular competition we have where we only play some teams twice.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah im with Sterlo on this one...
He said keep the points and everyone plays each other once... and that its far fairer than the regular competition we have where we only play some teams twice.
Ultimately the decision will be a balancing act between what is fair and what the game can generate in revenue in the time remaining this year. I'm just glad I don't have to make that decision because whatever that decision is, you can rest assured it will piss off someone.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ridiculous comment from Politis. It’s like he wants another reason for fans to hate the Roosters. They rested a fit Boyd Cordner which was absurd in round one. The only club at a disadvantage are the Warriors. Politis only said this because his rock star lineup are 0 from 2.