37 Years Of Misery - The Drought Continues

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm glad the Penriff boys are so humble. Tell you now I'm happy to tell James FH he's a dipshit tosser. Prepared to say it straight to him.....from Sicily when I back home there next year.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm glad the Penriff boys are so humble. Tell you now I'm happy to tell James FH he's a dipshit tosser. Prepared to say it straight to him.....from Sicily when I back home there next year.
Bro you're from Sicily, just say it to his face....with la familia standing behind you ;)

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And this happening all through La Nina. Amazing :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
These people around the corner from me had a gf party, house was done up in flags, balloons, streamers etc all over. They had one of them big outdoor inflatable TVs with the speakers pumping in the yard when I went by just before the game. Anyway the next morning I took the dog out for a walk and literally everything was gone, must've taken all the shit down at night :tearsofjoy:

P.S Fuck Panther.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These people around the corner from me had a gf party, house was done up in flags, balloons, streamers etc all over. They had one of them big outdoor inflatable TVs with the speakers pumping in the yard when I went by just before the game. Anyway the next morning I took the dog out for a walk and literally everything was gone, must've taken all the shit down at night :tearsofjoy:

P.S Fuck Panther.
I stood out the front and watched my neighbour take down his flags. Good times. I said back into the cupboard for another 10 years aye and he just grunted