3 top signings

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
number one priority is hooker, i'll take isaac luke even in the back-end of his career.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Did you watch the game yesterday?

I wish I was a teenager :grinning:
Did you watch his 100+ games over the last five years?

Kid is really talented, i'll grant you, but he's also really inconsistent and at times seems completely uninterested and unmotivated.

He was absolutely terrible last year but was playing at a high level the year before after leaving Wests. No coincidence that he's playing his best footy this year with his contract up at seasons end.

Theres a reason that Wests gave him the boot in 2017, theres a reason the Eels tried to give him the boot last year and theres a reason no one was willing to take him off of Parra's hands.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did you watch his 100+ games over the last five years?

Kid is really talented, i'll grant you, but he's also really inconsistent and at times seems completely uninterested and unmotivated.

He was absolutely terrible last year but was playing at a high level the year before after leaving Wests. No coincidence that he's playing his best footy this year with his contract up at seasons end.

Theres a reason that Wests gave him the boot in 2017, theres a reason the Eels tried to give him the boot last year and theres a reason no one was willing to take him off of Parra's hands.
Gibrish

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tom Johnstone is winger you want from the super league.
He’s good too, but Grace breaks a lot of tackles and would suit the league in Aus for sure more so than Johnstone. Reminds me of Barba with his zippy, quick off the mark and speed. Minus the wife bashing

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need a great 80 min hooker...
The stupid coach takes jmk off despite not being tired to put his love child on this is all on pay we have an 80 min hooker pay keeps fucking it

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh aloia
Britton Nikora
Gideon mosby
Thomas Flegler
Jordan Rapana
Peni Terepo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Realistically

1. Koroisau/Fainu
2. Ofahengaue (or another Bronocs Prop, Flegler for e.g.)
3. Xerri (if off contract)/Gutherson/Oates

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would love to bring in Matt Parcell back to our club and the Nrl. Would be well priced and would be perfect hooker for our club going forward.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would love to bring in Matt Parcell back to our club and the Nrl. Would be well priced and would be perfect hooker for our club going forward.
He's too good to be playing ESL.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id make it ...Luke Thompson, whoever is the best performing off contract hooker in England and Mitchell Moses.