Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I think the three from Penrith are actually;
Hetherington
Burton
Naden.

If they are releasing those three plus mansour and Tamou why on earth would they let Leinu go also.
I suspect that is wishful thinking.
It's not a matter of letting him go - I'm sure Penrith want to keep him but maybe we offered more than they did. Plus in our side he is guaranteed a starting spot whereas in Penrith, even with Tamou leaving, he still has competition for a spot in the 17.

I'm happy with the 3 players you mentioned - Leinu would be the icing on the cake

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's not a matter of letting him go - I'm sure Penrith want to keep him but maybe we offered more than they did. Plus in our side he is guaranteed a starting spot whereas in Penrith, even with Tamou leaving, he still has competition for a spot in the 17.

I'm happy with the 3 players you mentioned - Leinu would be the icing on the cake
Wouldn't say he's guaranteed a starting spot with us.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Surely he is... name a pack with who we have keeping him out?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thompson, Hetherington, Elliott and Jackson are all potentially starting in the middle over him.
Elliott??? Elliott is only good during contract years, since he has been re signed "recently" we can all expect him to coast along as in previous years while he chills out to sweet Caroline and waits for his media cameos and Jackson, Jackson is not half the player he once was.