Rumour 3 Penrith players to belmore

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched:
He's starting with Thompson for me (if we have somehow poached him).
Maybe it was a combo of Barrett and Ogre in his ear
Fu#k we need a new hooker
Dude is 6 foot but runs like he’s a nugget. I love how he breaks tackles which has been a weakness for us. Looks like he can rack up plenty of post contact metres too

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seems like MasterP is on the money.....he said that Naden was not coming and that we are after someone bigger??? I wonder who it could be???

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Staggs or Crichton would be whom
I’d assume is bigger. Maybe jac

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This naden news is interesting.

A lot of people are comparing it to what happened with Roberts at Souths, tho it does seem a little different? Didn't Roberts 'ask' to walk away from contract so he could get proper help whereas Naden asked the club for support, which they've been giving him?

Would seem really really risky for them to get rid of him now with this becoming public. Not the thing present or even potential Panthers players want to see - the whole he asked for help, which we gave him but decided to boot him anyway.

To me it's a sign he's staying, but who knows? Maybe it's a move by the club to demonstrate why they let him go? Either way it should've been done privately

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

A lot of people are comparing it to what happened with Roberts at Souths, tho it does seem a little different? Didn't Roberts 'ask' to walk away from contract so he could get proper help whereas Naden asked the club for support, which they've been giving him?

Would seem really really risky for them to get rid of him now with this becoming public. Not the thing present or even potential Panthers players want to see - the whole he asked for help, which we gave him but decided to boot him anyway.

To me it's a sign he's staying, but who knows? Maybe it's a move by the club to demonstrate why they let him go? Either way it should've been done privately
My panthers mate reckon hed signed with storm thats why he was dropped for gf

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are u sure spencer and naden deal is done last time I heard there both resigning with panthers

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heard some rumours that spencer signed with the doggies is this true or another nasheed oil rumour

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will see hey. Lots of things floating around, where’s Nasheed? Any announcements need to be made soon, there isn’t a great deal of time before the trials begin.
The admin clowns on here booted him! They thought he was trolling this whole time when he really was interested in the dogs and added value to the kennel.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The admin clowns on here booted him! They thought he was trolling this whole time when he really was interested in the dogs and added value to the kennel.
too funny, nasheeds cleaner has been removed from the leagues club. Cleaner was sacked for supplying zero confirmed rumours.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
too funny, nasheeds cleaner has been removed from the leagues club. Cleaner was sacked for supplying zero confirmed rumours.
LOL, you never miss a chance to take a shot at Nashweed. Wonder when he gets out of jail

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOL, you never miss a chance to take a shot at Nashweed. Wonder when he gets out of jail
didnt he say he would ban himself if JAC didnt sign , which he didnt ? he also said the Smith wasnt going ahead which did.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I give credit to Naden, for asking for help in the first place. It's easy to live in denial and let personal demons and problems fester. Alcoholism is a major issue not just for our indigenous people but also the wider community as a whole. Good luck young man.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt he say he would ban himself if JAC didnt sign , which he didnt ? he also said the Smith wasnt going ahead which did.
Probably needs to find another insider because the janitor is off his game lately.