Not open for further replies.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That seem to never get fixed

1 - Last tackle options.. has to be worst in the comp
2 - Entire left side defence
3 - Halves not taking any control of the game

Its the same thing everyweek... which makes you wonder what the fuck is pay doing at training ...3 huge problems that the coach seems to never acknowledge.

We had all the exact same problems last year.. only better defence.
The only good thing pay has done so far is show a willingness drop players.. but tactically its the same crap as last year.

I more season of this and dean pay needs to get sacked.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Other problems...

Woods
Montoya
The whole spine
Bench
Bench rotation

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We struggle in basic skills aswell some of the passing just isn’t first grade standard.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest issue this season is the same biggest issue from the last several years. No playmaker that leads the team around and controls our attack. Its glaringly obvious to most fans and comenators, but not to our coaches or players apparantley

Reactions: GDR

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Biggest problem is like the Dogs of old.... we have forgotten how to close out games.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching our attack reminds me of playing Rugby League Live against the computer.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is not specifically halves to direct the team. It is there is no player in the team with any vision. Example was when they went left with players against 6 Tigers defenders. Like hello, why do that. Poor last tackle options? No one is able to spot the weakest point. They are playing by the numbers. The big money players lack a player with vision.
Second problem is lousy defence. It all starts with pounding and relentless defence. Perhaps once again too few hungry enough to want to win and not just turn up and hope to win. After the game today, too many smiling faces.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuckin rugby union, that’s all eye sore

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our spine is worst in the comp, mbye the only one that would get a run in another spine, Marshall king, Frawley and a busted Foran wouldn't make those positions in any other team!
People were blaming liccha for our attack, (not that I'm saying he needs to be in the team) but our whole spine is shit
Parra
Pritchard gutherson Moses Norman is better than ours overall
Cowboys
Coote Thurston Morgan granville
Titans
Gordon Taylor Brimson peats is better
Knights
Ponga Watson Pearce Levi
Raiders
Wighton sezer Austin Hodgson
Manly
Koroisau cherry-Evans croker turbo
Brisbane
McCullough Milford nikorima Boyd
Tigers
Liddell Marshall brooks Thompson/loleaha
Roosters
Friend Cronk Keary Tedesco
Storm
Smith Munster jacks slater
Warriors
Luke green johnson rts
Sharks
Dugan Townsend Moylan Brailey
Souths
Cook walker reynolds Inglis/Johnstone
Dragons
McInnes hunt Widdop Duffy
Panthers
Wallace Maloney Pearce Edwards

Can anyone give me a fair dinkum argument saying we don't have the worst spine?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This side lacks mongrel...has zero confidence and it’s hard say but I felt tonight that some of boys didn’t even want to win.

Some good signs with some the younger guys but very, very disappointing effort today.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That seem to never get fixed

1 - Last tackle options.. has to be worst in the comp
2 - Entire left side defence
3 - Halves not taking any control of the game

Its the same thing everyweek... which makes you wonder what the fuck is pay doing at training ...3 huge problems that the coach seems to never acknowledge.

We had all the exact same problems last year.. only better defence.
The only good thing pay has done so far is show a willingness drop players.. but tactically its the same crap as last year.

I more season of this and dean pay needs to get sacked.
Agree on all accounts.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We been in every game this year we are losing because we don't have a good halfback that can steer us to victory. Foran has been a massive disappointment if we have any money to spend get Adan Sezar.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was more simple than all that

We cant kick, we cant pass & we cant run without f@cking any of that up, by then our solid defence is gassed.

Fanito La Musica

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have what we have, and just have to make do until someone shakes the team out of the Hasler torpor that sees them playing by numbers, and not what's in front of them. Confidence is what they need; but that comes through hard work for the entire 80 minutes.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same shit every week. Wrap the fuckin ball up when making a tackle. I was at the game and in the 2nd half we couldn't stop the offload. 3 men in a tackle, holding the attacker and they pop an offload. I can't believe it..... every 2nd half.
Does anyone have a theory to why we seem to be one of the only sides in the comp to not be able to complete tackles?
tigs23 offloads today....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Same shit every week. Wrap the fuckin ball up when making a tackle. I was at the game and in the 2nd half we couldn't stop the offload. 3 men in a tackle, holding the attacker and they pop an offload. I can't believe it..... every 2nd half.
Does anyone have a theory to why we seem to be one of the only sides in the comp to not be able to complete tackles?
It’s been happening for years

Who is our defensive coach?

Clueless on attack
Weak on defence
Unfit

Recipe for disaster

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is something wrong with our wrestle. We can’t seem to pin guys down anymore.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I watched today’s game and felt like I sincerely didn’t care about the team. I was so bored watching this I used to wake up game day with so much excitement and
Pride ready for a big game, every game looks like we’re getting fucking worse with the ball ! I don’t understand how our team can’t pull a decent back line play, shocking attack for years and it’s only getting worse. Club is a joke.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The three glaring problems I see are
Woods dropping the ball (usually on the 1st or second tackle
Woods throwing stupid fucking passes usually on 1st or second tackle
Woods conceding stupid fucking penalty’s usually on the 1st or second tackle just after we’ve scored points
FFS DEAN DROP THE ****

Status
Not open for further replies.