3/4 of the Spine Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I heard he’s not going to be with the club next year.
Keighran was retained from what I've heard.

There was a minor disagreement after he was promoted to NSW Cup, then bumped back to NYC, but is was nothing more than a minor misunderstanding.

From what I've been told it all blew over pretty fast and Kieghran was going to remain at the club beyond 2017.

SOURCE: Current (well now ex) Bulldogs staff member.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Because Frawley was average in reserve grade and the reserve grade side started performing when he got promoted. Frawley is just a really shit version of Foran, won't work as a halves pairing.
And both left side players

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Keighran was retained from what I've heard.

There was a minor disagreement after he was promoted to NSW Cup, then bumped back to NYC, but is was nothing more than a minor misunderstanding.

From what I've been told it all blew over pretty fast and Kieghran was going to remain at the club beyond 2017.

SOURCE: Current (well now ex) Bulldogs staff member.
That’s good news if he is retained I heard a completely different version but that’s rumours for you! Hopefully the club under Pay is a lot more open about players we have in lower grades and we find out shortly.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s good news if he is retained I heard a completely different version but that’s rumours for you! Hopefully the club under Pay is a lot more open about players we have in lower grades and we find out shortly.
I desperately want some transperancy from the club, almost as much as a winning football team. Id love to feel as though the club actually gives a shit about its fans, and doesnt treat us like children. If there is any reason for us fans to be confused, just tell us whats going on.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
brandon wakeham ready for NRL yet?
Too young. I believe you need to be in the year of your 19th or 20th Birthday before you can play NRL? And he’s maybe 17? Not sure how old is he

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran can barely run, so for mine we really need someone alongside him with some footwork and pace. Cleeland or Mbye would have to be that player, but if Mbye is playing fullback then i guess it goes to Cleeland. Still doesn't solve our long kicking game though.
Do we have another Trent Hodkinson LOL ?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need to play Cleeland or frawley in the halves.
Nu Brown offers utility value off the bench and can spell lichaa which will hopefully keep him running.
Nu Brown will add great "utility" depth of the bench considering he can play anywhere in the back line ...

Status
Not open for further replies.