3.2.1 vs sharks

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Salmon hype in embarrassing, nothing player.
I have been watching Salmon off and on since he was a kid playing for DeLa Salle in the shire. No question the boy can play. Natural footballer - this more than likely will be a big year for him given the chance. Gus would have seen a lot of his junior football also given he has a son roughly the same age playing in the sharks system.

Reactions: ATT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have been watching Salmon off and on since he was a kid playing for DeLa Salle in the shire. No question the boy can play. Natural footballer - this more than likely will be a big year for him given the chance. Gus would have seen a lot of his junior football also given he has a son roughly the same age playing in the sharks system.
I don't see it at all, just seems like another player getting preferential treatment because of his playing history. Didn't make it as a 5/8, didn't make it as centre and didn't make it as a backrower....yet somehow he's our starting lock?

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hard to give 3-2-1 when players are on for varying times but I thought our best three were Curran, King and Preston.

While he had less minutes than the others, I thought Curran was best on ground when he was on the field. I think he needs to be in the 13 guernsey in round one if we are looking to take it to the Parramatta pack.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did we really miss 55 tackles. Jesus I thought we might get better

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't see it at all, just seems like another player getting preferential treatment because of his playing history. Didn't make it as a 5/8, didn't make it as centre and didn't make it as a backrower....yet somehow he's our starting lock?
I’ll be interested to see how it turns out this year for him. He might just surprise a few.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3. Preston
2. Xerri
1. Clarke (We have uncovered a gem)
Hopefully Gus extends Clarke ASAP.
If Crichton quad is OK and he is able to start at fullback, then it might be worth a shot playing Clarke instead of Taaffe.
Taaffe could be handy on the bench along with Salmon, Hughes and Kautoga. With Curran starting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’ll be interested to see how it turns out this year for him. He might just surprise a few.
I personally don't see it. I don't think he's anything more than a bench utility forward until he proves otherwise.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Salmon hype in embarrassing, nothing player.
No hype matey. He has played well in both trials and deserves a crack in the starting lineup.

Offered more in attack in both his showings so far then anyone else in the role.

Facts not hype.

If he doesn’t maintain the “hype” Ciro will no doubt bench him and start Curran.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No hype matey. He has played well in both trials and deserves a crack in the starting lineup.

Offered more in attack in both his showings so far then anyone else in the role.

Facts not hype.

If he doesn’t maintain the “hype” Ciro will no doubt bench him and start Curran.
Played okay against a reserve grade storm. Meh against Sharks. Mann played better. Curran played better. Overhyped.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why’s everyone rippen on Berries for hes all round performance post. I actually thought it was funny as fuck. It was true to he’s live game summation, whilst I don’t agree, shit made me laugh
It was just a bit of humour not the end of the world , in the game thread I posted several times about players I like and performances I like but the critique posts get remembered. Just the way she goes bubbles