3.2.1 vs sharks

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s it matter anymore mate? I make legit posts and the fucking losers here carry on and on. It’s pathetic the way they act so they can deal with a post like that. It’s not that deep, it shouldn’t stress anyone out. You people call a post like that out but not the spam and abuse from the same posters over and over
If you just want to fucking whinge, get a counsellor.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you just want to fucking whinge, get a counsellor.
3 of your last 4 posts were you whinging about other posters. I can organise a session for you if you would like

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That knock.on called against BBO was suss....other teams...play on. Try after that lost possession.
So was that Blake Taffe "knock on". I could have sworn a Cronulla dude knocked it out. Another 50/50 that doesn't go our way. [emoji25]

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Three penalties leading the first try were very touch and go. About ten minutes in we had them pegged in their own half till then…
The new downtown rule is ridiculous. They got 50 m of field position and a penalty from the guy playing the ball jogging forward. No idea what problem it was even addressing… like most of the rule changes.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That knock.on called against BBO was suss....other teams...play on. Try after that lost possession.
I thought it went back ..

There were a few suss calls last night, especially a few of the 6 agains, ref was also very kind to them at times when I thought they were holding us down for to long and we were getting pinched for that ..

Overall the ref was ok, I just think for holding down we could have gotten a few more 6 agains ..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why’s everyone rippen on Berries for hes all round performance post. I actually thought it was funny as fuck. It was true to he’s live game summation, whilst I don’t agree, shit made me laugh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree mate, he’s been really solid. As for Marly, he shit canned the signing delux before a ball was kicked and he doesn’t like being wrong I just take his shit with a grain of salt.
The Salmon hype in embarrassing, nothing player.