Reaction score
Rono lol, i found that way to funny for some reason ahaha
Whatsa matra you , you no like Italiano :slick:

ahh Shaddap You Face :p

[video=youtube;sFacWGBJ_cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs[/video]

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4. Sandow (seeing as the shoulder charge rule doesn't apply to him, neither does being the rule saying you can't score 4 points in a 3-2-1)
3. Jackson
2. Pritchard
1. B Morris

Not sure there was a poor performance tonight. Both halves were very solid and Perrett did well with a tough a tough job against Radradra.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
4. Sandow (seeing as the shoulder charge rule doesn't apply to him, neither does being the rule saying you can't score 4 points in a 3-2-1)
3. Jackson
2. Pritchard
1. B Morris

Not sure there was a poor performance tonight. Both halves were very solid and Perrett did well with a tough a tough job against Radradra.
I can't believe they let sandow off for that and penalise lafai for a poke on juniors nose

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
3- B. Morris. Was in everything tonight. He's got speed to burn.

2- J. Jackson. This guy is a machine. Amazing try to destroy Marcy Darcy Lussick and that boa constricter guy.

1- M. Lichaa. 105 metres and 52 tackles.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe they let sandow off for that and penalise lafai for a poke on juniors nose
Radradradradradradradradradra dropped the ball and we get penalised. Tolman tackled some Parra dud for 0.00001 second too long and gets penalised but those duds get out their pyjamas and go to bed on us and nothing. And now you're allowed to shoulder charge some off the ball, apparently.

Dem refs....

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Radradradradradradradradradra dropped the ball and we get penalised. Tolman tackled some Parra dud for 0.00001 second too long and gets penalised but those duds get out their pyjamas and go to bed on us and nothing. And now you're allowed to shoulder charge some off the ball, apparently.

Dem refs....
It's an absolute joke ref don't hide there hate for us anymore, even sterling said that's two soft penaltise

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1- jackson 2- lichaa 3- bmorris Decent team effort but only glimpses of what we are capable of. Looked like we never got out of second year yet we came up with a big winning margin. If only Lafai was half on we would've put 40+ on them. What a hog to not pass the ball to perret.....

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Dem refs....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF, OMG, ROFLCOPTER that was the best thing I ever saw.
I wanna see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.