26 Year Record Smashed By The Bulldogs

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are the first team since the South Queensland Crushers in 1996 to fail to score 100 points by rnd 10 of the season.

Faaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkk, we are so shit and I am so so embarrassed
I'm currently down with covid, but tonight's performance was far worse than that.

I'll get over covid, but the Dog's on field disease is fatal for the club. They need to be put down to save any more pain.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope you feel better soon bud.
Thanks. I had to cancel a tour of Outback Qld, scheduled for next Tuesday. Just got back from there, and I suspect I picked it up in Winton where there are 48 cases currently. The rains have caused road closures due to flooding, and stopped the train running to Longreach, so the tour will be affected by weather. Hope it goes well for our clients.

Virgin were good enough to refund my airfares in full. Next tour is July, so I'll be keen and ready to go by then.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight was as low as a bar can go. There is no lower - just oblivion. And the coach, and team seem happy with that.
I thought the bar couldn't get any lower every week now for the past 5 years. As bad as it was tonight, I feel it will actually get worse this year. Newcastle were shit. A real NRL team would have put 50 on us tonight.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I thought the bar couldn't get any lower every week now for the past 5 years. As bad as it was tonight, I feel it will actually get worse this year. Newcastle were shit. A real NRL team would have put 50 on us tonight.
They will always find new ways to lose, I've come to accept this now.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks to our guru of a coach who apparently orchestrated the Panthers attack hahaha

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Players are doing their bit to get rid of him their over his bullshit he's lost the dressing room
Certainly seems that way for a select few

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How shit are we !! Fuck this shit fucking disgusting
Yep 10000% very shit, can’t believe we are all having to whiteness This inept team etc. more upsetting than anything !!