Opinion 240 minutes. No Points

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So sad to see this great club like this never thought this day will ever come and this should never of happened what pathetic management from the former club board no coach should ever be allowed to dictate or fully take control of any team .

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paenhauzen has scored 24 points in 1st half against Brisbane.

Let that sink in...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Barrett the attacking master mind is breaking all sorts of records that means the morons running our club definitely won't sack him.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sure. We could have had Benji to help Flanno for just a couple of bucks. What idiots passed on that opportunity?
Thank you, My sentiment exactly and while we're there we could have taken Mansour and they probably would've have released Burton if we would have given them Napa in exchange but No - according to some of our experts - Benji, and Mansour to slow just like the Morris brothers. & Cook.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, My sentiment exactly and while we're there we could have taken Mansour and they probably would've have released Burton if we would have given them Napa in exchange but No - according to some of our experts - Benji, and Mansour to slow just like the Morris brothers. & Cook.
This. Going into the season with most of your 30 man squad that have played less than 50 first grade games is suicide. We’ve let go of too much experience. And instead of improving on the players we let go we just seem to replace them with the same garbage. Even Montoya played better than the garbage we’ve bought.
They’ve chosen their players, they’ve chosen their coach now just stick with them until it works. And stop chopping and changing

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will this post be updated every week?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will score next week, just go down JAC side and I'm sure he'll do us a favour and accidentally miss a tackle!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly though do you see where our points can come from? The setup is bad. Too many underperforming players allowed to hang around for years and fester. If your forwards aren’t rolling with quick ptb you lose. The game has changed. Its really hard watching the nrl.

We still have Des/Dib/RaeRae/Anderson hangover.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly though do you see where our points came come from? The setup is bad. Too many underperforming players allowed to hang around for years and fester.

We still have Des/Dib/RaeRae/Anderson hangover.
I feel the worst is over.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put Burton out there today and we score at least two tries in the first half. We just don't have the cattle and lost Lewis after 15 minutes who was actually playing well at the time. So we played with one half for 65 minutes.. But don't let the facts get in the way of some Baz hatred...

The main issue is Flanagan. He looks dreadful right now and not worth keeping past this season.
I personally don't hate Baz and am willing to give him this year and the first 10 rounds of next year... However the team has been extremely underwhelming this year as well as a few players that he personally hand picked..

Under no circumstances should we be going worse than 2020.. but yet here we are..

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm too scared to ask "We can't get worse, can't we?"
I doubt it. If we come out and play with the same energy like in the 1st 30 minutes of every game this year, then no....dare I say. I honestly can't deny that the effort is not there.....I think.