Opinion 240 minutes. No Points

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel the worst is over.
I have no doubt we will get better. It just sucks that our beloved club has been a basket case for a very long time. Simple things like - getting a real hooker after Lichaa failing. Finding a fullback. Settling on some halves. Moving away from midget wingers. Not developing any talented juniors. We’ve had the same issues for a very long time and most of it cannot be blamed on the salary cap.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no doubt we will get better. It just sucks that our beloved club has been a basket case for a very long time. Simple things like - getting a real hooker after Lichaa failing. Finding a fullback. Settling on some halves. Moving away from midget wingers. Not developing any talented juniors. We’ve had the same issues for a very long time and most of it cannot be blamed on the salary cap.
Now we know how our fans felt pre 1980.....40 plus year drought. I'm hopeful because we are doing it from the ground up this year. Juniors and up. We'll see.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said at the beginning of the season that Barrett's job as head coach should not be under threat until mid next season as so much is still in flux UNLESS we win the spoon this year as that would represent Barrett doing worse with arguably more

but even this early on, I think we are drifting into the territory of worst team in the modern era and I think Barrett needs a couple performances or his position will be untenable... for example, imagine we go another couple games scoreless and are winless after a couple months