21 years ago today

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
of course and thats my point, they know how to compartmentalise it all, but enough people would know about it to crush dinkum dogs dumb fantasy that things can't be kept a secret

conspiracies happen and in 9/11 the more complicated explanation is how all those guys got control of those planes and were able to outperform the american military, especially the flight that went halfway across the country then turned back and hit the pentagon
:tearsofjoy: Speaking of dopey fantasies:
‘They’ know. It’s always ‘they’.

And no, AA77 and UA93 never got past WV or just over into OH. Hardly ‘half way across the country’.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Right on cue, here he is our Conspirator in Chief with his rinse and repeat nonsense likely picked up from the ‘Loose Change: An American Coup’ mockumentary that its director Dylan Avery now regrets making.

Thanks Champ, you can go back to your rabbit hole now and keep stewing over grassy knolls, Van Allen radiation belts and furin cleavage sites :tearsofjoy:.
you forgot to respond to the part about how the manhatten project was kept secret, because that shatters your theory that things can't be kept secret

conspiracies happen, how did the CDC keep the tuskagee syphillus study a secret for 40 years ffs, why did nobody blow the whistle and say that the americans falsified an attack by the vietnamese?, how do insider traders keep secrets?, how do people having an affair keep it a secret?, how did the CIA keep their assasinations secret for so long?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you forgot to respond to the part about how the manhatten project was kept secret, because that shatters your theory that things can't be kept secret

conspiracies happen, how did the CDC keep the tuskagee syphillus study a secret for 40 years ffs, why did nobody blow the whistle and say that the americans falsified an attack by the vietnamese?, how do insider traders keep secrets?, how do people having an affair keep it a secret?, how did the CIA keep their assasinations secret for so long?
Ha - he HAS been watching Loose Change, now he’s talking about the Gulf of Tonkin :tearsofjoy:.

People having an affair is usually just two.
Unless you’re talking swingers, now that’s different.

What’s next - something about climate change? Published in The Desert Review? :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: Speaking of dopey fantasies:
‘They’ know. It’s always ‘they’.

And no, AA77 and UA93 never got past WV or just over into OH. Hardly ‘half way across the country’.
ok 26.2% across the country, it still provides them with 40 minutes advanced warning, but they could have had 2 hours and they still would have no idea, those fighters that they scrambled were all over the place and even sent out to sea

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
ok 26.2% across the country, it still provides them with 40 minutes advanced warning, but they could have had 2 hours and they still would have no idea, those fighters that they scrambled were all over the place and even sent out to sea
Yes yes, the fighters were sent out to sea deliberately because 7-Eleven was a part-time job :-).

It’s called switching a transponder off.
It’s like finding a needle in a haystack.
Doubly so because all traffic was ordered to land after the towers were hit so there weren’t many planes left flying that might’ve spotted AA77/UA93 visually.

Hardly grounds for a ‘gotcha’ moment as you claim.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ha - he HAS been watching Loose Change, now he’s talking about the Gulf of Tonkin :tearsofjoy:.

People having an affair is usually just two.
Unless you’re talking swingers, now that’s different.

What’s next - something about climate change? Published in The Desert Review? :-).
gulf of tonkin is definitely a falsified attack, tuskegee study is confirmed, even MK ultra is real, are you trying to say that these incidents didn't happen?, whats next? you claiming that the Iraq war was about disarming iraq of weapons of mass destruction after all

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
gulf of tonkin is definitely a falsified attack, tuskegee study is confirmed, even MK ultra is real, are you trying to say that these incidents didn't happen?, whats next? you claiming that the Iraq war was about disarming iraq of weapons of mass destruction after all
:tearsofjoy: Now he’s back on Iraq.
Your well of resources is not only shallow, it’s parched.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yes yes, the fighters were sent out to sea deliberately because 7-Eleven was a part-time job :-).

It’s called switching a transponder off.
It’s like finding a needle in a haystack.
Doubly so because all traffic was ordered to land after the towers were hit so there weren’t many planes left flying that might’ve spotted AA77/UA93 visually.

Hardly grounds for a ‘gotcha’ moment as you claim.
needle in a haystack? what a moron, its called primary radar and all you have to do is turn it on and then look at the blip that is slowly heading towards washington dc and not landing

the official explanation is that they were battling confusion and 'ghost' targets, but i have never bought that, sit in a room for 40 minutes and see how long that is to get your shit together, you could probably even take a big shit and then make it back in time to scramble up some fighters

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: Now he’s back on Iraq.
Your well of resources is not only shallow, it’s parched.
just say that you have zero explanation for why those things could happen and then back down

thats what would happen if we were having this discussion face to face

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
needle in a haystack? what a moron, its called primary radar and all you have to do is turn it on and then look at the blip that is slowly heading towards washington dc and not landing
And once again you’ve just proven your ignorance.
You don’t ‘buy it’ because you know nothing about it. And you call others morons :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
just say that you have zero explanation for why those things could happen and then back down

thats what would happen if we were having this discussion face to face
Nope. If we were face to face I wouldn’t be able to talk due to laughter at the nonsense you continually spout but still believe you’re right. I mean, how many things have you been wrong about Mr Wellness Forever? :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And once again you’ve just proven your ignorance.
You don’t ‘buy it’ because you know nothing about it. And you call others morons :tearsofjoy:.
so is there a thing called primary radar or not? which part is the ignorance part?

i can easily describe what makes you a moron, when you said it would be like a needle in a haystack once they turned off the transponder, its a totally simple matter to switch over to primary and spotting a dot coming towards DC for 40 minutes

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
so is there a thing called primary radar or not? which part is the ignorance part?

i can easily describe what makes you a moron, when you said it would be like a needle in a haystack once they turned off the transponder, its a totally simple matter to switch over to primary and spotting a dot coming towards DC for 40 minutes
So you’re a pilot now? An air traffic controller?
No, you’re just an internet conspirator.
And not a very good one.

You’ve swallowed another furphy like Ivermectin being sold at Wellness Forever in India.

Firstly, primary radar has limited coverage and information available. It doesn't identify anything, it could be any object that reflects its signal including land masses. That's why at best it's a back-up in ATC to Secondary Radar tech such as TCAS and ADS-B.

More so, during an event like 9/11 there was mass confusion and multiple reports of information coming in that later turned out to be wrong including the hijack of a Delta Airlines flight and a third plane confirmed inbound to WTC. But according to Professor Rod, you can just flick over to Primary Radar and watch a blip.

And that ‘proves’ some sort of ‘inside job’.

You've quite literally got no idea.
But go on, keep telling us how you’re right :tearsofjoy:.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I actually think Pete Davidson was behind 9/11. He pretty much did it so he can make dead dad jokes and have a successful career.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So you’re a pilot now? An air traffic controller?
No, you’re just an internet conspirator.
And not a very good one.

You’ve swallowed another furphy like Ivermectin being sold at Wellness Forever in India.

Firstly, primary radar has limited coverage and information available. It doesn't identify anything, it could be any object that reflects its signal including land masses. That's why at best it's a back-up in ATC to Secondary Radar tech such as TCAS and ADS-B.

More so, during an event like 9/11 there was mass confusion and multiple reports of information coming in that later turned out to be wrong including the hijack of a Delta Airlines flight and a third plane confirmed inbound to WTC. But according to Professor Rod, you can just flick over to Primary Radar and watch a blip.

And that ‘proves’ some sort of ‘inside job’.

You've quite literally got no idea.
But go on, keep telling us how you’re right :tearsofjoy:.
you can definitely switch over to primary radar and flight 77 would be there to see and someone would have noticed it unless the confusion you talk about was 2001 version of pamela anderson doing a strip show right in the middle of ATC for 40 minutes and 2001 Jessica Alba was performing for the military

btw it doesn't really matter if 9/11 is real or conspiracy, the US government did something that killed more people than 9/11 a little over a year later when they lied and conspired to start a war, so worst case scenario is im still right

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And yes, @Rodzilla still says he’s right.
But he’s not.
And then he dribbles a bit more before spinning something else to compensate. Cool.

I think he’s a bit frazzled by being wrong (again).
I didn’t mean to push all his buttons.
I was only looking for mute :-).

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
R.I.P. to all those who lost their lives, and prayers go out to all those who were affected back then (and to this day) as a result of the act of evil.

I was fast asleep when it happened and the coverage as all over the news in the morning. They mentioned the planes flew into the buildings, however when they mentioned the towers collapsed, and people were actually jumping out of the towers before they collapsed, my mind couldn't comprehend that's what actually happened.

I was in year 11 at the time with the prelims just around the corner, but our minds were elsewhere at the time.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And yes, @Rodzilla still says he’s right.
But he’s not.
And then he dribbles a bit more before spinning something else to compensate. Cool.

I think he’s a bit frazzled by being wrong (again).
I didn’t mean to push all his buttons.
I was only looking for mute :-).
yes im right because i didn't make the moron statement that people can't keep a secret, whichever way 9/11 happened it was a confirmed conspiracy and many people were able to keep it a secret

you are frazzled because the logic of the conspiracy makes sense so you have to come up with a bullshit theory to counter it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You mean like primary radar? :tearsofjoy:
You’ve got nothing.
You never have.
You never will.
thats once again very dismissive and once again very avoiding of the topic to save face

your moron statement that its not a secret once more than 2 people know about it has been destroyed so now you switch the subject to primary radar as if primary radar is a crazy idea and not standard procedure to find targets