2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fk it grinds my gears how storm have limped past the winning post most weeks. They’ve been crap, yet somehow get the wins. How they let Reimis get away with pushing Manu for the winning try is ludicrous.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what looked like a terrible loss for Rooster when Kikau steamrolled Teddy, actually helped them immensely. They probably win tonight if Manu was at the back. It’s obvious Teddy is washed but how do you drop your captain and rep fullback? Very difficult.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Munster was fairly average again tonight. Teddy should be no where near any rep side ever again. That was a pretty shite game overall. It was close, that's about all I can say about it.
It was rubbish. Embarrassed that we lost to Strom.

Munter has been mediocre for the last 18 months but people judge him on his best form. He was terrible tonight. Lucky for him Rooster was impotent and couldn’t score with the one man advantage.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Why did I even bother watching that game, both sides were shit. Manu was the only decent player on the field, and maybe Collins who works his ass off. The rest were woeful, an undisciplined, mistake riddled, rudderless rabble.

Allowing for sombreros, boats, double contracts and diamond rings there’s $30m out there and the game was almost unwatchable.

The only way either team looked like scoring was from kick and hope, I didn’t see one decent backline play, nothing creative, no speed plays, just hit up, hit up, hit up, hit up and bomb. The only excitement was when someone farked up and there were only 2 hit ups before they kicked.

Always a Bulldog

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He has $15m worth of players and Robinson still blames the refs. "Sometimes you gotta look in the mirror and see that you’re the one to blame.”

Always a Bulldog

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Munster was fairly average again tonight. Teddy should be no where near any rep side ever again. That was a pretty shite game overall. It was close, that's about all I can say about it.
If Tedesco is selected as fb in the blues team Qld will slaughter us even though they usually do anyway, it has to be Edwards sorry but loyalty shouldn't play a part in SOO selection but guaranteed he will be the first picked.