2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was the Queen resurrected or some shit? Recording the south’s dressing like mankind relies on this moment.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I missing something…? 15 mins after South’s lose and their coach is most likely gone, there are still players signing autographs and having selfies even though they lost?

Try and tell me their players care…what a bunch of pricks making their coach wait to give his farewell chat. That is fucked culture…
To be fair it's the media saying that

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks sit at the top, yet something tells me they will
Choke, not very convincing winners, go missing alot and drop big leads often. Have some decent wingers though, but I can’t stand Ronaldo at all.
Agree, they’re like the Eels but slightly better but don’t have the overall class or depth in their squad that the Panthers have. Only team I can see troubling Panthers are the Rorters, which pains me to say that but with uncle Nick having TPA’s like no other club they’re always going to be hard to beat as they’ve had a virtual rep squad for years.

Two teams that were beaten this weekend but always come good at the backend of the season are Cowboys and Warriors who at their best could go deep into the finals. Storm would also need to improve a lot from they showed against us to be a threat but need all players on deck to be any serious premiership threat.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, they’re like the Eels but slightly better but don’t have the overall class or depth in their squad that the Panthers have. Only team I can see troubling Panthers are the Rorters, which pains me to say that but with uncle Nick having TPA’s like no other club they’re always going to be hard to beat as they’ve had a virtual rep squad for years.

Two teams that were beaten this weekend but always come good at the backend of the season are Cowboys and Warriors who at their best could go deep into the finals. Storm would also need to improve a lot from they showed against us to be a threat but need all players on deck to be any serious premiership threat.
Yup good evaluation, From the start I thought Cows would be a big threat for the premiership, but still a little inconsistent.. they can pile on points quick smart even after giving up a lead.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hynes and Ronaldo have very punchable faces too lol. Would love to get that win.
Friday 28th June 8pm at Accor.

So long as we don’t get Sutton or Atkins as ref we’ll win that game. F’N hope so.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Friday 28th June 8pm at Accor.

So long as we don’t get Sutton or Atkins as ref we’ll win that game. F’N hope so.
We will be in good form by then too, boys will be ready !!

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought they looked better without Latrell.. the fullback looked ominous... can't be understated just how much Cronulla kept inviting them the contest all game though

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought they looked better without Latrell.. the fullback looked ominous... can't be understated just how much Cronulla kept inviting them the contest all game though
I thought they missed Cook

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I missing something…? 15 mins after South’s lose and their coach is most likely gone, there are still players signing autographs and having selfies even though they lost?

Try and tell me their players care…what a bunch of pricks making their coach wait to give his farewell chat. That is fucked culture…
Players are simply saying they’ve had enough of the coach and are staying loyal to their fans.

Demetriou will be gone early this week.

No person, player or coach is bigger than the club.