2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jacob Preston was 6 hit ups for 46 metres so not much difference there with RFM plus Preston made one kick return for 10 metres. Preston played 70mins. RFM played 51mins.

Kurtis Morrin in 22mins made 7 hit ups for 63 metres.
Rfm started as prop, hid for 25 minutes with 1 hit up before he was shifted to the edge

Fucking you and your agendas again, surprised you didn't blame khoury for it

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morrin played in the middle. Preston on the edge. You can't compare hitups. Also Preston is great defensively.
People who want to bag out RFM's run stats they aren't much worse or better than others. That club had a real s*** show tonight. It's how you bounce back is the key now to many clubs. Dolphins showed that tonight. Next week the acid is really on many clubs in how they bounce back. Souths are 0/2 they become 0/3 the off field noise becomes electric. To steal a phase from Bazball we can claim the moral victory from last Friday night. We now need to back it up into real wins consistently. Warriors lost in dramatic fashion they need to show character and get the win. Dragons they need to put tonight behind them like how Dolphins put last week behind them.

Last week Dolphins and Titans two worst teams in Round 1 by some distance followed by Newcastle and Souths. This week Dolphins had the biggest winning margin in Rounds 1 or 2. So this year will be defined by how well you handle a bad week and also by building some good wins in succession.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
last week Shane Flanagan was beating his chest pulling out receipts and said they will not get the spoon cos of there defensive resolve old school approach

and , some kennelers wanted him as our coach
Some on here dont include the fact that Parrra and Sharks are genuine top 4 sides when discussing our 0/2 start. The game against the titans will tell us where we at

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
last week Shane Flanagan was beating his chest pulling out receipts and said they will not get the spoon cos of there defensive resolve old school approach

and , some kennelers wanted him as our coach
Leilua saying they can shake the comp up mid week too lmao dumb as his brother

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sone on here dont include the fact that Parrra and Sharks are genuine top 4 sides when discussing our 0/2 start. The game against the titans will tell us where we at
We can't be beating the Titans by 2 points or it achieves nothing. We really need to put a massive score on them. They're a genuine spoon candidate likely without Fifita and a few others. Only Foran coming back from that round 1 loss.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We can't be beating the Titans by 2 points or it achieves nothing. We really need to put a massive score on them. They're a genuine spoon candidate likely without Fifita and a few others. Only Foran coming back from that round 1 loss.
We all know Foran will turn into prime Laurie Daley 1994

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A wins a win. I’ll take it by two points, I get what ur saying, yet we’re not in a position to be blowing teams off the park. Or expecting to anyway

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to play well and win. I dont care about a massive score, we need to start our season

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree but we need massive scores uce! Our point differentials fuck us up esch year! I just want us winning comfortably, I cant remember that happening with this team.
I would love a big win bro but we need some confidence and to string a few together. I predict a solid win against the titans snd a big win against souffs!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s why Wayne one of the best to ever do it
His team gets smacked in round one he makes the necessary changes and adjustments and his team responds 38-0 the next week
That's why I like about Wayne and old school coaches they're not afraid to drop players. This is the guy who benched Langer.