2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think he'll drop Hawkins after 1 game unless he has a TERRIBLE game.
Gives added interest for me in watching. He’s backed himself into a corner. I don’t know the kid or how composed he is, yet surely robbo is targeting him. Chooks have a far superior pack to souffs imo, so gonna be hard for him to perform

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gives added interest for me in watching. He’s backed himself into a corner. I don’t know the kid or how composed he is, yet surely robbo is targeting him. Chooks have a far superior pack to souffs imo, so gonna be hard for him to perform
He isn't targeting him. He's been shit for over a year. He deserved to get dropped last season. He's been Flanagan level bad.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He isn't targeting him. He's been shit for over a year. He deserved to get dropped last season. He's been Flanagan bad.
Nah not saying that at all. I’m saying robbo to heavily target Hawkins. I agree in changes, just not in this environment. I’m just very curious now as I can’t see him having any impact against a superior rooster pack.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah not saying that at all. I’m saying robbo to heavily target Hawkins. I agree in changes, just not in this environment. I’m just very curious now as I can’t see him having any impact against a superior rooster pack.
If I were Souths coach I'd have Hawkins ahead of Ilias. They wont win the comp with either I think. Also it's Souths & Roosters so hopefully they bash each other & have Souths for the taking for the Bulldogs the next round.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I were Souths coach I'd have Hawkins ahead of Ilias. They wont win the comp with either I think. Also it's Souths & Roosters so hopefully they bash each other & have Souths for the taking for the Bulldogs the next round.
A suspension would be nice. Coach is under a lot more pressure than ours quite clearly. Seems there more problems there than poor Illias. A big chooks win, a bad performance from Hawkins would be ideal.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jarome Hughes cops a week suspension for pushing ref outta way. Wow if no Munster or Hughes wat a time to get em

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That poor cúnt is always the scapegoat. He’s their go-to guy when they want to look like they’re looking for answers without actually asking the questions.
Fattrell was embarrassing, the other night. You wanna make a statement? You drop that fat, lazy, underperforming joke. At least he deserves it.
That Wanker fuckwit was useless too...

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems smart enough coach JD. To me though he seems to give to much praise etc to the players. You can’t talk everyone up and be best mates with everyone.