2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yup I was indeed, but that has nothing to do with the clear proof we are seeing in benjis coaching with all the inexperience in his team lol. Face it, we just have another terrible coach, all the players that came here were very good in their other trams .. even Taaffe , GO FIGURE!!!
Only time will tell. I will wait until the halfway point in the season to make my judgement. Our team has a lot of improvement left in them as well as some tough decisions to make on selections.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They’re down by 12 points mate! How does that show Benjis a better coach than CC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And we were down by how many last night? Score was 25 - 6 , oh and we scored ONE TRY, at least they can score two hahahaha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only time will tell. I will wait until the halfway point in the season to make my judgement. Our team has a lot of improvement left in them as well as some tough decisions to make on selections.
CC just frustrates me, the whole situation does and has gone too long now. I’m aloud to let out my truthful frustration.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And we were down by how many last night? Score was 25 - 6 , oh and we scored ONE TRY, at least they can score two hahahaha
Those 25 points were conceded cause your messiah of a FB couldnt catch a bomb and gifted possession to the sharts.. try again lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Those 25 points were condeded cause your messiah of a FB couldnt catch a bomb and gifted possession to the sharts.. try again lol
In one of those instances, he got tackled without the ball.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We would never have gotten that penalty.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why? I’m talking truth. I can’t stand the tigers… just stating a sad truth.
You’re riding Benjis dick like he’s the messiah after seeing 40mins of the tigers, where they concede 24 points against a mid team.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol, yup… but benji will still do better than useless CC and we will get the spoon, this is only benjis first game and he’s already doing far better than CC has in his second year !!
He was HC last season. Just had sheens as a buffer from the media

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re riding Benjis dick like he’s the messiah after seeing 40mins of the tigers, where they concede 24 points against a mid team.
Not at all. Just stating his team can score two try’s with no name young inexperienced guys and we can only score one :tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was HC last season. Just had sheens as a buffer from the media
lol…it’s now official. It’s ok … CC I’m sure Is a far better coach :tearsofjoy: