Okay maybe we score a couple tries against this Tiger defence :tearsofjoy:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm glad that we never signed Sullivan. He isn't good enough to be a starting half in the NRL.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Teams like the Tigers and the dogs will compete for a while but will get blown away at the end by classier teams
lol, yup… but benji will still do better than useless CC and we will get the spoon, this is only benjis first game and he’s already doing far better than CC has in his second year !!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That kick at the end by Fogarty might explain part of what is happening with Burton. Lovely kick that no one goes near, and ends up bouncing 25m past the dead ball line. Smart from Fogarty in that he only attempted it with a few seconds left on the clock.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bud Bundy is no where near the player his dad was. Al Bundy would have stopped that try down the short side.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
you saying it's "the truth", doesn't make it "the truth"

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Weren't you the guy who was hyping up Taaffe as the new messiah?
Yup I was indeed, but that has nothing to do with the clear proof we are seeing in benjis coaching with all the inexperience in his team lol. Face it, we just have another terrible coach, all the players that came here were very good in their other trams .. even Taaffe , GO FIGURE!!!

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup I was indeed, but that has nothing to do with the clear proof we are seeing in benjis coaching with all the inexperience in his team lol. Face it, we just have another terrible coach, all the players that came here were very good in their other trams .. even Taaffe , GO FIGURE!!!
They’re down by 12 points mate! How does that show Benjis a better coach than CC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk