2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Watching the Eels & Panthers play makes me sad as a Bulldogs supporter. Their 6, 7 & 1 are so much better than ours & they control the games for their teams.
I think Tracey has to come in for Taafe next week. He did one hard run which show what he can do. Taafe dropped another 2 or 3 bombs, got monstered and didn’t really show anything in attack.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think Tracey has to come in for Taafe next week. He did one hard run which show what he can do. Taafe dropped another 2 or 3 bombs, got monstered and didn’t really show anything in attack.
Don't trust CC to make changes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was better than last week, be good with nuance.
I just don't care, he isn't good enough. So many of those Kikau half breaks would've been breaks if he had just done a little more with the ball instead of just catching and passing. The fact that he also wasn't pushing up in support for an offload is another mark against his name. He isn't good enough and I'm sick of being told that he is.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just don't care, he isn't good enough. So many of those Kikau half breaks would've been breaks if he had just done a little more with the ball instead of just catching and passing. The fact that he also wasn't pushing up in support for an offload is another mark against his name. He isn't good enough and I'm sick of being told that he is.
He isn't Terry Lamb, although he showed back at Panfers and also at times with us in 2022 that he can back up well and turn half chances into tries. He is going to get more time before he loses his spot, accept it. So you can either hope he keeps playing bad so that he gets dropped, or hope he improves noticeably ever week and we start winning some games.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Refs been instructed to get eels a try here with set restarts

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ead harper! We made u look elite u flop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk