Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It is, not as bad as coke hill. At least it was when I was a young hektik ****
alot of the private schools have it going on.
not sure now, i have alot of my team there and there is no problems

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dosen't seem like to many fans have much faith in Rajab, I hope that he will be our half by mid year, can't wait to see the back of our famous Gun

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the scum at Souths can utilise that Bullsh1t rule like they did for Burgess & Inglis to pay them out in full their hefty contracts due to injury and not effect their salary cap, then sign Keary ASAP
If we get one or two years out of him… we’d be still way better off with him in the side
Souths play with different rules, if it were us his it wouldn't be that easy.

He's a great player, im just concerned about the repeated knocks and time spent off the field.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dosen't seem like to many fans have much faith in Rajab, I hope that he will be our half by mid year, can't wait to see the back of our famous Gun
I think a lot of fans are scarred by so many halves getting promoted but failing. I have a real good feeling a lot of our guys will thrive under Ciraldo.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The dogs appear heavily invested in Hayward and Rajab given that they are continuing to train with the first grade squad - hopefully one or both take the next step. Joash Papailli, whilst he has played mainly fb in 19s and 21s - he has played a lot of positions 1,6,7,9 and 13.

Im still of the opinion that, on paper at least, the dogs are short two fg quality middles.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I heard a rumour that you will be packing your bags at seasons end and join a super league team
I heard a rumour that your rumour is wishful thinking, baby!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keary always been a thorn in our side starting with that short side raid in 2014GF to set up bunnies first try!

He’s a head knock away from retirement but worth the risk if we don’t break the bank
Keary is a good player, but he is more fragile than humpty dumpty

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am new here and I don’t really want to be over stepping the mark but I have been told that we are chasing a current roosters half for 2024. Gus and Ciraldo have already met with their manager.
Has anyone else heard the same? Is this just total BS you reckon?
Cheers
His first name starts with M and his surname rhymes with Moses . . .
1 Crichton
6 Burto
7 Moses
9 Mahoney

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I am new here and I don’t really want to be over stepping the mark but I have been told that we are chasing a current roosters half for 2024. Gus and Ciraldo have already met with their manager.
Has anyone else heard the same? Is this just total BS you reckon?
Cheers
The only reason the rotters will let him go is if they think he will never be a usefull HB, he would be just another of their rejects
Look at how it ended with the other 2 rooters rejects, I dont want another 1 at our club.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think with Suaalii playing shit house atm since signing with ARU along with the rest of the team and with rumblings in the Chook Pen indicating they may cut ties with him, I'd say Sam Walker may have been saved as once they get rid of Suaalii, Joseph Manu will go back to centre and Walker back to halfback.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitchell Pearce eyeing up a return to the NRL, and still only 34 years old.