2024 English Super League Thread

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone interested in the English Super League.

First game of the season Live on Fox League from kick off 7am on air from 6am Hull v Hull KR.

We have lots of ex Bulldogs now in the UK. In the Hull side former Bulldogs Nu Brown, Jayden Okunbor, Franklin Pele and Herman Ese'ese who played with us in 2015.

I think there's 5 games live on Foxtel this weekend including channels outside of 502.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was Pele thinking??

Plus Okunbor is crap & Ese Ese has been sinbinned.

No wonder Dogs got rid!!

So glad the season has started though, my lot play Catalans on Saturday....wish us luck
Too early in the season to be doing that… was he given the task of being the teams enforcer or something. Took the job a bit too far.

Okunbur still a lot of shirt grabbing. Nothing has changed. Tough comeback from here

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hull KR playing a lot smarter and using the conditions better

The new deal means 4-5 games every week on TV

I saw the Pele incident before I left for work not much between the ears

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was Pele thinking??

Plus Okunbor is crap & Ese Ese has been sinbinned.

No wonder Dogs got rid!!

So glad the season has started though, my lot play Catalans on Saturday....wish us luck
That game is on 505 rather than 502 I can channel flick of up early :grinning:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Okunbor playing in the forwards or wing?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap. Pele terrible still super unfit and piss weak mentality, knockonmore is as shit as ever and let in a super soft try. And fmd brown is even worse then the 2 just mentioned. You can actually see the shit attitude on them the way they were at the dogs. There is no wonder honestly that they were apart of the Raymond brigade complaining of being trained to hard. The club weeded the weak out and it’s so obvious. Feel so bad for hull fc

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot Okonbur is playing over there, I've gotta put some spite bets on his opposite numbers for anytime try scorers.... Responsibly.

That Pele tackle was absolutely hilarious...

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot Okonbur is playing over there, I've gotta put some spite bets on his opposite numbers for anytime try scorers.... Responsibly.

That Pele tackle was absolutely hilarious...
Hay maker!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There’s no way random premier league forwards aren’t better than Okunbur. I can’t fathom how he has a contract
People were defending him, and coach for picking him, as a regular forward benchie :/ smh

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m watching the Hull FC game now just to see the Bulldogs bunch.

Jayden Okunbor hates rugby league. He throws his hands up near tackles like he’s scared or doesn’t know what to do. It’s actually impressive that he even has a contract anywhere.

Zero aggression in anything he does. The effort in the Mikey Lewis try is hilarious.

Franklin Pele will kill it over there though I still think. Love that he got sent off.

Ese’ese is garbage. Brown is worse.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Okunbor was rubbish, looks like he doesn't want to be there. He will be gone if he doesn't turn around the effort levels very quickly. Pele was stupid, really dumb play. He is going to get a target on his back very quickly, opposition teams will be trying to wind him up.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Caught the first half of Wigan v Castleford.

Luke Thompson was busy but not much chop before going off for an HIA. Not sure if he came back.