2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Freakzilla are you gunna stand on your comment that this Panthers team is not top 5 in the NRL era?
How can anyone not put this Panthers team in their top 5 in the NRL era? Anyone that doesn’t put them in their top 5 in the NRL era is simply not being honest. If they win next week and go three in a row then surely they are the best in the NRL era. Winning three in a row and playing in four straight grand finals in the modern era is just insane and out of this world.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah but Gus is a shit **** and had NOTHING to do with that....
I know bro he works for Chanel 9 and knows a lot about football and we didn’t make the finals this year so we need to sack him and find someone else. Don’t know who but anyone but Gus. I know we won Matt’s and got a Flegg final on Sunday but that doesn’t count cause it’s not first grade and we have gone backwards again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know bro he works for Chanel 9 and knows a lot about football and we didn’t make the finals this year so we need to sack him and find someone else. Don’t know who but anyone but Gus. I know we won Matt’s and got a Flegg final on Sunday but that doesn’t count cause it’s not first grade and we have gone backwards again.
We should replace him with Tigers GM lol

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did you forget about the 2020 GF? A past his peak Smith without Slater & Cronk beat the Panthers in the GF. Smith, Slater & Cronk at their peak beat this Panthers easily.

I know you won’t accept that being a Panthers supporter but it’s the truth.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can anyone not put this Panthers team in their top 5 in the NRL era? Anyone that doesn’t put them in their top 5 in the NRL era is simply not being honest. If they win next week and go three in a row then surely they are the best in the NRL era. Winning three in a row and playing in four straight grand finals in the modern era is just insane and out of this world.
It’s a top 5 dumbest take on the kennel that was not said by Davey or Joel

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It’s a top 5 dumbest take on the kennel that was not said by Davey or Joel
The dumb person is you. I wasn’t talking about the entire entire era. I was talking about every team over 1 single season of who would beat who. This Panthers era is better than the Bulldogs era in the 2000’s but our 2004 team would beat this Panthers team in a match.

I’m going to block you again because it hurts your vagina when anyone says a bad word about your Panthers & I’m over your hissy fits.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you forget about the 2020 GF? A past his peak Smith without Slater & Cronk beat the Panthers in the GF. Smith, Slater & Cronk at their peak beat this Panthers easily.

bro you said they weren’t too 5 and you are a stubborn **** for even arguing it. Arguably the best team of the modern era.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The dumb person is you. I wasn’t talking about the entire entire era. I was talking about every team over 1 single season of who would beat who. This Panthers era is better than the Bulldogs era in the 2000’s but our 2004 team would beat this Panthers team in a match.

I’m going to block you again because it hurts your vagina when anyone says a bad word about your Panthers & I’m over your hissy fits.
Who gives a fck. Just block me don’t tell me about it. Clown ****

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Very young team, lafam…. Takes experience to win grand finals…. Four straight grand finals, more than likely threepeat. No systematic cap rorting like Melbourne, blowing their competition away in prelims and grand finals. Best team of the NRL era and it’s not even a contest, imo.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who are very likely about to win their 3rd premiership in a row..in a pretty good place Panthers supporters I would have thought.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like JWH. They don’t even need to do the little crap both better players without it.
At least JWH leads his pack and charges up the middle. Watching last night's game, I realised that Nelson isn't that good a player.
He looks like one of those kids who is bigger than the other kids on the field but doesn't know what to do until the parents on the sideline tell him.

Because he isn't that good, he resorts to dumb crap. Last night, not for the first time, he was a liability to his team.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who are very likely about to win their 3rd premiership in a row..in a pretty good place Panthers supporters I would have thought.
But they are at the height of their dominance and their fans don’t show up. Atmosphere was rubbish. We got similar crowd sizes for some of our games this year

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
But they are at the height of their dominance and their fans don’t show up. Atmosphere was rubbish. We got similar crowd sizes for some of our games this year
I went to the game and left after an hr. It was boring and no atmosphere. 35000 is pathetic for a semi , yes Melbourne are an out of state team but Penrith is 30min away, so many fans got locked out of the home semi that you would think it's their only chance to see them on this run and they get 35000. Getting tickets took 30min I thought it was going to be a 60000 crowd . The whole system/ process/sheduling is wrong. Hey but the NRL just think about the gambling dollar.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a look to see what their membership is, it's not published that I could see.Some finals and for a long time now don't draw a crowd or atmosphere though? I reckon even some of ours historically?

I don't know why there aren't more Penrith ppl up and about at the moment.