2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We have come to expect this sort of bizarre poor decision making by Sutton but honestly TWO such blatant forward passes you could ever see and neither are called by any of the onfield officials. The bunker could not rule but should not have to have been mentioned at all..that is how bad the decision by Sutton and his mates was.

Yes, game won by the Broncos with the Warriors not helping themselves, yet he does see a marginal one against the Warriors.

Kudos to the coach of the Warriors who simply stated..

Warriors coach Andrew Webster was gracious in accepting the decision during his post match press conference despite the passage of play leaving fans and commentators flabbergasted.

“It is pretty clear to say the forward pass was so wrong it wasn’t funny,” Webster said. “But they made a line break, we’d allowed the line break, and then the forward pass comes off the back of that.
“We weren’t defending well in that period, the forward pass was wrong. But we’re not crying over that.”
The vid of Sutton running not far from the 2 forward passes says it all. He had as good a view of that as Klein did with Harry Grant. Something rotten, or totally inept, in Denmark :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We have come to expect this sort of bizarre poor decision making by Sutton but honestly TWO such blatant forward passes you could ever see and neither are called by any of the onfield officials. The bunker could not rule but should not have to have been mentioned at all..that is how bad the decision by Sutton and his mates was.

Yes, game won by the Broncos with the Warriors not helping themselves, yet he does see a marginal one against the Warriors.

Kudos to the coach of the Warriors who simply stated..

Warriors coach Andrew Webster was gracious in accepting the decision during his post match press conference despite the passage of play leaving fans and commentators flabbergasted.

“It is pretty clear to say the forward pass was so wrong it wasn’t funny,” Webster said. “But they made a line break, we’d allowed the line break, and then the forward pass comes off the back of that.
“We weren’t defending well in that period, the forward pass was wrong. But we’re not crying over that.”
Very impressed with Webster as a coach and bloke.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It needs to happen but what are the chances of the bunker getting it right consistently, their track record is abysmal.

Hmm.. if anything having the option to over rule and making mistakes can’t be worse than having no option to over rule.
Its so silly. They can rule on a player being offside but not the ball :grinning:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its so silly. They can rule on a player being offside but not the ball :grinning:
The only reason I can think off is the linesmen would be no longer needed and the bunker would need to be proactive replacing them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The only reason I can think off is the linesmen would be no longer needed and the bunker would need to be proactive replacing them.
They got rid of 2 refs as a cost cutting measure...so .... ;)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you watch Vonnie, when you can watch Danica:hearteyes:?
Look what you have done… Caught Me playing hard to get..apparently she likes it!

”Channel 9 NRL presenter Danika Mason calls off engagement to Todd Liubinskas“

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look what you have done… Caught Me playing hard to get..apparently she likes it!

”Channel 9 NRL presenter Danika Mason calls off engagement to Todd Liubinskas“
No wonder. He’s one of those healthy, fucks. Owns a chain of Health clubs.
Danica strikes me as the kind of girl likes a smash burger before a smashing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No wonder. He’s one of those healthy, fucks. Owns a chain of Health clubs.
Danica strikes me as the kind of girl likes a smash burger before a smashing.
Seen her on instagram? Whoa..she loves exercising..looks hot when she is doing. Um so I’ve been told

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why would you leave the goddess Danika ... bloke will regret it for sure