2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
QLD love being the under dog's they will love this week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sutton letting that blatant forward pass go was very bulldogs esque
Things that obvious just should not be happening, for any reason, and with million dollar technology and several adjudicating on field officials, in a professional sport. Just no excuse for it.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If that exact forward pass happened against us in a grand final, costing us the game (for arguments sake), how would you react / what would you do?
I'd be over the moon we're in a grand final woohooo!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I didnt care who won tonight.

you are the only neutral fan (if you are one) on this thread who can't see the pathetic standard of refereeing in favour of broncos, specially when Sutton has a long history of backing Broncos in almost every game.. Blind Freddy could see the rigging tonight but think Sutton favoured Warriors.

#facepalm.
the broncos got a penalty in the 15th minute and then the 47th minute

thats enough for you to blow your load and claim the broncos are getting penalties all night long, let me tell you something, 2 penalties in 50 minutes is nothing at all

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

thats enough for you to blow your load and claim the broncos are getting penalties all night long, let me tell you something, 2 penalties in 50 minutes is nothing at all
Bro, Broncos clearly got the rub of the green. Sutton has favoured souffs and Broncos for years

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

yea let’s ignore the 6 agains to piggy back broncos all the way out of trouble in the first half and ignoring the offside when broncos were rushing up in defence .

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
yea let’s ignore the 6 agains to piggy back broncos all the way out of trouble in the first half and ignoring the offside when broncos were rushing up in defence .
you mean the 6 again, not 6 agains, they got 1

stop talking shit, watch the game again the broncos were rolling the warriors and created their own attacks