2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Name them bro. I admire your commitment to that bullshit take. Fkn four grand finals in a row
Well they lost to the worst Storm team that won a GF under Bellamy. All the others would defeat this Panthers team so that’s 5 teams already.

Bulldogs 2004, Broncos 1998…

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Name them bro. I admire your commitment to that bullshit take. Fkn four grand finals in a row
You seem to be more of a Panthers supporter than a Bulldogs supporter.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bearing in mind the Storm were rampant cheating ***** so their dominance is tainted who even are the other four? Rooters ... Dogs say 2002 - 2004 ...
Like Tallis said, every team cheats.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well they lost to the worst Storm team that won a GF under Bellamy. All the others would defeat this Panthers team so that’s 4 teams already.

Bulldogs 2004, Broncos 1998…
This is almost as bad as the Loltrell is the best player in the league take only for him to get bundled out of the top 8.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers are the best team I've seen in my time. Love 'em or hate 'em you have to acknowledge they are one hell of a Rugby League team.

Storm haven't been that bad, Penrith have been F'N brilliant! Especially Cleary and Luai has been unbelievable considering what he's come back from.

Broncs and Warriors have no chance against this team. As the song said, "They're simply the best, better than all the rest".
Yep, hats off to them. They are unstoppable. The fact they've kept losing key players but they continue to be so consistent and dominate is a testament to their juniors.

I can't hate them for denying the two clubs I hate the most premierships in recent years. Broncos next on the list

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Whatever bro. I’ve been a dogs fan since the 80s. Stop deflecting and back up your bullshit take bro. No one who knows anything about football would think the panthers team is not top 5 nrl era
I already said every Storm team that won a GF under Bellamy beats the Panthers so that’s already 5.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re so lucky we got the best player in the Comp coming to us in Stephen Critta magic chrichton

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ivan Cleary is the unsung coach to maintain that level of success is impressive. Ivan has been coaching in the top grade for almost 20 years now. Experienced and very calm under pressure.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Panthers are the best team I've seen in my time. Love 'em or hate 'em you have to acknowledge they are one hell of a Rugby League team.

Storm haven't been that bad, Penrith have been F'N brilliant! Especially Cleary and Luai has been unbelievable considering what he's come back from.

Broncs and Warriors have no chance against this team. As the song said, "They're simply the best, better than all the rest".
They totally annihilate the third best performing team in 2023 by 38-4 in a Qualifying finals game..that’s how good they are..sheesh!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
4 grand finals in a row and each year losing quality players and still remaining on top. Regardless of how you feel about them it’s a pretty special effort. Underpinned by a junior production line of exceptional talent. Bravo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
4 grand finals in a row and each year losing quality players and still remaining on top. Regardless of how you feel about them it’s a pretty special effort. Underpinned by a junior production line of exceptional talent. Bravo.
Yeah but Gus is a shit **** and had NOTHING to do with that....

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whatever bro. I’ve been a dogs fan since the 80s. Stop deflecting and back up your bullshit take bro. No one who knows anything about football would think the panthers team is not top 5 nrl era
They are still a top 5 NRL era team regardless, in my opinion they've done enough to be either one or two... But there is a fair mitigation. Two of their grand final were under pandemic affected seasons. And they could say 2022 was still a recovery season, especially for the warriors.
And if you see where the warriors are now, you could say that's proof that at the very least, they were one less club for the Panthers had to worry about, due non footy reasons.
I think you can only play what's in front of you, so as I wrote, best or second in the NRL era