2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Storm pack completely dusted up. Anyone who thinks Welch is better than prime Tolman needs to think again.
In Welch's defence he was pretty effective in his role before all his knee injuries. Some of the selective offloads he was putting on during that time was impressive.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't get the Warriors love. It was bad enough seeing Sharks break their duck, whilst the seasons without a Premiership ticked away for us.

With Storm gone, Broncos, then Panthers. The Wahs can break their duck after we've reset our clock

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers are the best team I've seen in my time. Love 'em or hate 'em you have to acknowledge they are one hell of a Rugby League team.

Storm haven't been that bad, Penrith have been F'N brilliant! Especially Cleary and Luai has been unbelievable considering what he's come back from.

Broncs and Warriors have no chance against this team. As the song said, "They're simply the best, better than all the rest".

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So are the penriff fans. 8 finals and you only have crowd of 35k at an 80k stadium?

Bandwagoners, when they go downhill that will shrink
Penrith supporter base isn't large. Melbourne has the whole state of Victoria lol