2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even though it went in, I thought it was a dereliction of duty, and when they cut to a shot of him in the box it looked like he was anxious about it, on the part of Adam O'Brien to let Ponga take that penalty kick.
Ponga still looked a little groggy from the high shot.
I actually count this against him as a coach.
You're the boss.. make the call early and clear. If a player can't accept a legitimately made decision, they are not a team player.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I thought that was the case at first as well, but the pictures show the Canberra lock breaking the scrum as soon as the ball goes in.View attachment 81538View attachment 81540
The ball is in play once it passes the inner feet of the second rower AND the ref calls out. As you can see the are Knights players offside. Learn the rules.
The lock breaking the scrum ffs wtf

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ball is in play once it passes the inner feet of the second rower AND the ref calls out. As you can see the are Knights players offside. Learn the rules.
The lock breaking the scrum ffs wtf
Like I said the scrum was not packed correctly and should never have been fed.

The ref called the ball out as soon as the lock broke the scrum to pick up the ball - which the lock is NOT allowed to do until it passes the second row - the whole scrum should have been re done, but the Canberra player breaking the scrum is an identifier for the ref as to when the ball can be called out.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

storm by 30 plus on Friday night

sualli, manu and now Billy Smith are out
Stuff the Storm! tho ur right they probably win by I would say 13+, they were puss last Friday.
Rooters will have a crack and the Mexicans will still need to be better.

Wade Graham the gunt with one final low act, pretty sure it was his high tackle that fractured Billy Smith's jaw ...

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stuff the Storm! tho ur right they probably win by I would say 13+, they were puss last Friday.

Wade Graham the gunt with one final low act, pretty sure it was his high tackle that fractured Billy Smith's jaw ...
Smithy showed some guts playing 38 min with a busted jaw. Graham he's retiring so nothing was done on field that's it.

Correct, the Drizzle will lap the Chooks as they're expected to. Chooks nothing to lose so the pressure is on the Bellamy Boys.

Still reckon it's been a 2 horse race Bronx and Riff for a while.