2022 Week 2 NRL Pre-Season Trials - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was being facetious. Fuck Smith and Meaney, I've got no issues losing them to Storm
Haha. Weather you were or “not” many of us said Meaney would do well with the storm, not so much smith..!!

and TBH, I am not bothered at all loosing either of them to Melbourne, just shows what storm do with “May be “ rejects lol.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Smith was good last year being in a quality team helps, Meaney will go ok too and injuries etc see him get early opportunities.I have no issue with those guys until they play us..
Cooper Johns who got injured anyway is bog average imo though Bellend plays him so yeh...
Still think Mann is going ok for the Knight's, lock seems to suit him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Weather you were or “not” many of us said Meaney would do well with the storm, not so much smith..!!

and TBH, I am not bothered at all loosing either of them to Melbourne, just shows what storm do with “May be “ rejects lol.
Depends how you define "well"

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Melbourne as per usual, a well oiled machine in 22. And they aren’t even trying, doesn’t matter if they lost the big 3, a consistent force year after year.!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When is Ponga going to have his breakout season?

Has he even taken the Knights to the top 4?

All he's good for is a long union spiral cut out pass to his winger. Hardly gets involved in the middle.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When is Ponga going to have his breakout season?

Has he even taken the Knights to the top 4?

All he's good for is a long union spiral cut out pass to his winger. Hardly gets involved in the middle.
Dufty does those passes all the time anyways.