Official 2022 State of Origin Game 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Tupou was descent. He had some good carries out of our own half.
I actually thought he was better then To’o. Tupou and JW were our best outside backs tups did a lot of hard carry’s Nathan clearly shit the bed his kicking game was trash, and yeo turned into Gallen tonight how much he touched the ball.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if that shit **** Sims survives getting picked for next game

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tupou will survive..he ran 206 meters the second of the Blues and second overall..and 73 post contact meters..third of the Blues..and third overall..

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Need to give the bomb a rest. Same fifth tackle option all game, was killing me. Teddy was brilliant, need more from Cook. He was dangerous when involved. I guess Latrell comes back, he’s a genuine game breaker.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually thought he was better then To’o. Tupou and JW were our best outside backs tups did a lot of hard carry’s Nathan clearly shit the bed his kicking game was trash, and yeo turned into Gallen tonight how much he touched the ball.
Yeah I don't get the hate for Tupous performance. In all honestly, I don't see what JAC would have done better in a game like tonight. Our wingers didn't get much of a chance in open space so his speed wouldn't have been any value and his carries are generally fairly average cos of his size.

Cleary was so passive and didn't take any control of the game. And yeah, his kicking game was woeful. We looked much better when the ball was in Luai's hands.

Must say QLDs scramble D was super impressive though.