11. Kurt Capewell
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Reuben Cotter

14. Harry Grant
15. Lindsay Collins
16. Patrick Carrigan
17. Jeremiah Nanai

19. Jai Arrow

Referees: Ashley Klein;Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Dave Munro;Video Referees: Grant Atkins;

Last edited:

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
WTH has sualli done to get selected?!?!?!?!

As soon as this space cadet fittler is sacked, NSW can stop worrying that they'll lose a series even though they have the better players and depth

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great.. that means our team has no rep players once again. Joke club.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
WTH has sualli done to get selected?!?!?!?!

As soon as this space cadet fittler is sacked, NSW can stop worrying that they'll lose a series even though they have the better players and depth
He is a space cadet blessed with the most talented crop NSW has seen in a long time. Only he can find a way to lose an unlosable series.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Freddy is a deadset cockhead. I hope QLD win and win well.

*Jacob Saifiti haha **** averages like 83m per game this season

* Suaalli - definately a dodgy behind the scenes addition in his contract through Politis to ensure he gets exposure... Imagine not having Addo-Carr in the squad over him, I recall Fox making him look ordinary in our game vs Roosters.

* Sims - overrated flat track bully who didn't even stand out against us today lol... 7 runs for 58m and made 30/35 tackles, very worthy of incumbency lol.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would of had JAC, J. Trbojevic and A. Crichton (good for my NRL Fantasy team tho) in the squad myself. I know that's probably going with loyalty (need a combination of loyalty and form) but Freddy's picked Sims who probably shouldn't be there... J. Saifiti and Suaalii over some of the names I've mentioned is pretty funny really (at least Suaalii's a talent).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would of had JAC, J. Trbojevic and A. Crichton in the squad myself. I know that's probably going with loyalty (need a combination of loyalty and form) but Freddy's picked Sims who probably shouldn't be there... J. Saifiti and Suaalii over some of the names I've mentioned is pretty funny really (at least Suaalii's a talent).
I hope Freddy isn't even in consideration for the Bulldogs job, can't stand the prick and his warped mind... Like you I'm perplexed by Sims and J.Saifiti I just don't get it lol has never looked like a potential origin player, not even in the top 4 front rowers at the Knights imo.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suaalli definitely good enough, he will handle it well.
Future is bright for him like Cobbo.
Better Fox isn't there for us anyway.
I'd rather fox there for the fact you just know he's thinking he'd be there if he was still at melbourne. Still an ordinary call from freddy considering what he's done at that level the last few years

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liam Martin has missed something like 70 tackles this season and missed another 8 this week. How he still makes the squad despite playing like shit is beyond me..

But Fox has a slump in form and he gets dumped for a 19 year old that's played like 10 FG games..

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd rather fox there for the fact you just know he's thinking he'd be there if he was still at melbourne. Still an ordinary call from freddy considering what he's done at that level the last few years
For the amount were paying Fox im glad he wont miss any games through origin, he will be burnt too, so i reckon he will fire more.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Cobbo/Coates to jump over to’o all night.

How the fuck does Suaalli get picked, has done fuck all for the roosters, must be in his roosters contract that he get picked for the squad - a ‘bonus’ from uncle Nick