2022 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously how shit is this competition? Are we only going to get a good game when Penrith and Melbourne play each other? I'm sick of the blowouts and Penrith and Melbourne winning 95% of their games and winning every game by 20-50 points.
Blame the coaches of the other clubs they are all frauds . It’s not a player issue it’s a coach issue

Not saying they are world beaters but not long ago Meaney and smith used to get slammed on here and they are apart of that backline . Coates showed some promise but had lots of deficiencies at the broncos .
Storm still going strong even tho players that could be considered in the running to be future immortals left or retired .

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone wanting Meaney back? Anyone's Grandmother could play on the wing for the Storm and score a hatrick. If he was still with us he wouldn't be scoring shit. He's a solid but average player that looks better than he is because of who he plays for.
Dont worry BTrain the only ones that want him back are the fuckers that were desth riding him when he was here.
Its fantastic that meaney is abke to show his ability in s very good team. Wonder how JAC is feeling

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Blame the coaches of the other clubs they are all frauds . It’s not a player issue it’s a coach issue

Not saying they are world beaters but not long ago Meaney and smith used to get slammed on here and they are apart of that backline . Coates showed some promise but had lots of deficiencies at the broncos .
Storm still going strong even tho players that could be considered in the running to be future immortals left or retired .
The six again rule has a lot to do with the blowouts. Penrith and Melbourne will be good and at the top of the ladder even without the six again rule. But they wouldn't be as unbeatable and we'd see closer games.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dont worry BTrain the only ones that want him back are the fuckers that were desth riding him when he was here.
Its fantastic that meaney is abke to show his ability in s very good team. Wonder how JAC is feeling
I didn't care if he left and don't want him back. He's a solid player but nothing more. If he signed for the Tigers instead of Melbourne then he'd probably be struggling. Anyone could play for Melbourne or Penrith right now and look good.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I doubt he will get another one after the warriors.
Probably but he has got to 468 games as a first grade coach (NRL & Superleage) with less than 50% record.
How he talked himself into the Warriors job I will never know.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Same as Barrett, teams are desperate for a coach & they were the only ones that agreed to sign on. :p
I know experience is important a lot of the time, but Brown is a proven failure.
If I was Warriors & us I would do an extensive search and consider assistant coaches in good structures.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The six again rule has a lot to do with the blowouts. Penrith and Melbourne will be good and at the top of the ladder even without the six again rule. But they wouldn't be as unbeatable and we'd see closer games.
So games would be closer if teams allowed to cheat and not get a penalty that disadvantages them ?

Blowouts are much less with rule amendments this year and blaming the 6 agains is what is wrong with the game . You break the rules you deserve to be put under the pump . Again going back to coaching the players are all taught to break the rules .

As I said blame the coaches

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So games would be closer if teams allowed to cheat and not get a penalty that disadvantages them ?

Blowouts are much less with rule amendments this year and blaming the 6 agains is what is wrong with the game . You break the rules you deserve to be put under the pump . Again going back to coaching the players are all taught to break the rules .

Just remember why the roosters won the comps and were unbeatable . They purposely gave away penalties on their line time after time as it allowed them to set their line and they could defend tryline with a set defence . It’s not the injuries that have made them come back to the field past couple of years , it’s that they can’t blatantly cheat their way to victory

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Warriors only had 34% of possession.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

No.. If it was a penalty instead of a 18 tackle set every time then they'd maybe be able to keep the score closer. They'd still likely lose, but it would lead to less blowouts and a more even flow of possession. Refs are also less likely to blow penalties than they are to give six agains.

Cool. I'll blame the coaches for last season being the worst year in Rugby League history in terms of blowout scores and non competitive games and not V'landys or the six again rules..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Elliott I mean Elephant in the room. No one has called out Utility Half.

The Raiders are 15th with the signing of Elliott. He claimed he would be the messiah.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Storm take Pappy off the field and immediately score 4 tries in 11mins.
How shit is he?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Storm beating a team 70-10. Last time that happened Mundine hoped a plane to the US after Craig Smith gave him a black eye in the dressing room after fulltime.

Not many people know that's why the really quit the game.