2022 Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looking at the replays it does look like Salmon had a go with both feet, first an upward hoof with the right foot, then a stamping kick with the left. Sticky way out of line though, keep that stuff behind closed doors.

Entertaining though, will get Licha off the front page.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking at the replays it does look like Salmon had a go with both feet, first an upward hoof with the right foot, then a stamping kick with the left. Sticky way out of line though, keep that stuff behind closed doors.

Entertaining though, will get Licha off the front page.
Perfect incident for him to deflect against how piss weak his side were against a panthers missing their halves and kikau

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ricky is a loose canon, the comments are over the top. He might have more to worry about than the NRL, Salmon might take action for what was said.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stuart was a grub on the field, met him once back in the 90’s he was a grub off the field and 30 years later is still a grub.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only 10 million own the guns though

99.725253% of statistics are made up
Hahaha…unfortunately I think your stat is wrong. I worked in the States on and off from 01 to 012 and I cam tell you that the unarmed are definitely are the minority.. From East to West and the South.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it was hillarious what Stuart said, fck the Panthers the smug pricks. Premerships are all theirs for next how many years. They need to be cut down and i can't wait till it happens.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Perfect incident for him to deflect against how piss weak his side were against a panthers missing their halves and kikau
Spot on. Imo I think Canberra really need to move Wighton back to Fullback and find some new halves. Their forwards try so hard only for their idiotic spine to fuck things up.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I met Ricky years ago after a sharks game. He very quick witted, whatever I said to be funny, he chopped me up just as quick. Was in Cronulla leagues when they were flying, maybe 08. Props to him for putting me in my place, I always liked it.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ricky is a loose canon, the comments are over the top. He might have more to worry about than the NRL, Salmon might take action for what was said.
It was a dog shot. He knew what he was doing. Salmon has 2 chances of taking legal action

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All I can find is

NRL talking points: Raiders coach Ricky Stuart goes ballistic at Tom Starling low blow by Penrith Panthers' Jaeman Salmon | The Canberra Times | Canberra, ACT

Stuart did not mince words in describing his thoughts about Salmon's actions.
"I've had history with that kid," Stuart said. "I know that kid very well. He was a weak gutted dog as a kid and he hasn't changed now.
"He's a weak gutted dog person now."
Should be more professional than that..you wonder about him though..he basically called Ennis a grub when he mocked the Viking Clap in 2016..a few years later he employs Ennis and puts him on the Raiders coaching staff.. Emotion made him a great player..but many a time emotion has made him come across as such a knob of a coach!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Spot on. Imo I think Canberra really need to move Wighton back to Fullback and find some new halves. Their forwards try so hard only for their idiotic spine to fuck things up.
I'd be questioning their coaching. Wighton isn't that bad for the halves

Look at what sacking barrett and putting Potter as head coach did to us

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman running it and trying to barge over from close range just gave me nightmares of the times we used to pass it to him on the last… good old DesBall