2022 Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Letting Madden dictate play too much has cost the tigers here. Madden is too selfish running on his own on the short sides countless times

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Knights should have had someone sent to the sin bin that set... Fucking hate how teams get away with that shit in the last minute.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope D. Saifiti's playing injured otherwise he's the new Napa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Letting Madden dictate play too much has cost the tigers here. Madden is too selfish running on his own on the short sides countless times
AD would've won them the game if they actually passed it to him there at the end, literally ignored him and then went to Madden for the last play hahaha

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
AD would've won them the game if they actually passed it to him there at the end, literally ignored him and then went to Madden for the last play hahaha
Yeah it's frustrating to watch and we're not even tigers fans lol. Lost count the amount of times Douehi threw his hand in the air and shook his head.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah it's frustrating to watch and we're not even tigers fans lol. Lost count the amount of times Douehi threw his hand in the air and shook his head.
Frustrating because I traded in AD, should've gone 70+ easy this arvo.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think @gbrussell s many remarks about ref giving in to the home crowd have merit. Note Penriff only got a hand on the ball penalty with a challenge, and a few mins later the ref gives Canberra a straight penalty for hand on the ball in the ruck. Penriff are up against it here, Faders are losing this game with poor play.

How many times did Wighton get the ball when they were camped on Penriff line, once? Frustrating team to watch, costing Sticky a fortune in kicked chairs.
Mate, home ground special refs have been around for years and there are fans that expect the home team to get the rub of the green.

When I started reffing in 1970 I was 16 and still playing. Half way through 1971 I asked not to be appointed to games in any age group involving the club i was still playing for. They expected me to favour them and every opposing team thought I was favouring them, so I was copping it from all angles. My request was granted. From day 1 I called what I saw and didn't call what I didn't see.

Sadly in the NRL fans who know diddly squat about the rules make the most noise. Empty vessels make the most sound.

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bradman Best’s haircut is a shocker. And he reminds me of the older brother in The Wonder Years.