2022 Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
U were obviously a

u pay out on every team, like ur yesterday’s hero. Just enjoy the footy. It’s not that hard
I'm enjoying it immensely, this is an entertaining game with genuine moments of hilarity. I'm far from the only poster in this thread who has noted this, so why are you targeting me? You can't tell me that the final play of the game would have been possible without a couple of ridiculous decisions from a football perspective, starting with the decision by #5 for Parra to kick after the siren from a position that would have left his teammates offside.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm enjoying it immensely, this is an entertaining game with genuine moments of hilarity. I'm far from the only poster in this thread who has noted this, so why are you targeting me? You can't tell me that the final play of the game would have been possible without a couple of ridiculous decisions from a football perspective, starting with the decision by #5 for Parra to kick after the siren from a position that would have left his teammates offside.
Wow, it’s footy mate. Been a great first half. It’s called entertainment. Who knows who wins second half, or what to expect. That’s the beauty

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jealous that Manly get to play at a full house Suburban ground weekly, fuck accor respectively. Belmore shits on it, wish NSW government pull their heads in and fund us ffs.