2022 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Expected Meaney to develop further than he has so far. Dont think he's done much more than what he done here. Except for being on the end of great set plays
Guess enjoying your footy makes a difference, happy for him that he got his opportunity with storm.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so convinced the Panthers are winning it this season.
Unless they get hammered with injuries, this comp is there's.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Strom are playing so bad that the sea beagles have a negative completion rate and still lead by 8. TV cameras need to show us Des every time they they make a mistake, more entertaining than the actual game.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Legit he has done zero, just looks slightly better in a team not coming out of their own half for 80 minutes down by 30 every week.
One of the already most consistent outside backs became even more consistent under Bellamy, thats about it lol

Guess enjoying your footy makes a difference, happy for him that he got his opportunity with storm.
I am stoked for him mate. Just thought Bellamy would bring a harder edge to his play which is his biggest weakness imo. Look how some smaller players use speed to generate physicality, Meaney has that ability but not the mindset.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon vision of Bellamys half-time spray is worth a watch

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Storm absolutely shocking

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm have declined big time.
I do not remember when they have had so many bad performances in a season and we are only half way through.