2022 Jerseys

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It be nice to have a alternative one the blue and white is always a fav but something that is fans can vote on would be nice and yes classic as a supplier needs to not be renewed there designs are terrible for all the apparel range this year.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least it is basically our traditional strip, which i never want to change. Not overly impressed with the socks the last few seasons though.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
There are Puma and Castore around making good Jersey

I wouldn't mind having Castore we could be the first blue team in NRL with them

I would take Nike or Adidas in a second

We need one of those ffs

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are Puma and Castore around making good Jersey

I wouldn't mind having Castore we could be the first blue team in NRL with them

I would take Nike or Adidas in a second

We need one of those ffs
Can’t see adidas or Nike coming back to the nrl although Nike have started doing the bbl, i like dynasty’s gear

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still looks like a local comp jersey.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know how it is now but a few years back I know the designs were done by a NRL graphic arts consultancy and then made to those designs by Canterbury at the time. They also specified the material that they were to made from and set a maximum buy price. If it's still the same now then changing clothing manufacturers will accomplish exactly nothing.

Always a Bulldog

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Best option is going back to Canterbury and telling them to keep it simple like the mid 2010’s designs. Their other gear was quality as well and didn’t feel like it was made in some back shed for a local A grade side.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry, but this is rubbish.

Laundy logo is too high this year (as opposed to too low last year) and no sleeve sponsor yet..........seriously? Considering our recruitment drive I would have thought sponsors would have been lining up to get plastered all over our jersey.

Classic also need to go - they continue to disappoint.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First, we have to flick Classic. Their product looks cheap - as someone said, I looks like the fake ones you could buy from Best n Less in the 80s/90s. Second, the Jersey needs to be stronger, more bold. I would much prefer we go to our heritage jersey (rings/horizontal stripes) with black shorts and black sox. That's unmistakable.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Classic Sportswear stuff is complete trash and not on the same levels as the other sports brands.

Still to this day the best Jersey we have had in the last 20 years. Nike have made some really good kits until 2007-2008 where they ended up doing their standards. But they have recently improved and their Sydney Swans stuff is top quality, I hope they can somehow make their way back into the NRLP0.jpg

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
It looks funny to me because the saddle rides higher than it does traditionally.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Classic Sportswear stuff is complete trash and not on the same levels as the other sports brands.

Still to this day the best Jersey we have had in the last 20 years. Nike have made some really good kits until 2007-2008 where they ended up doing their standards. But they have recently improved and their Sydney Swans stuff is top quality, I hope they can somehow make their way back into the NRLView attachment 35108
We should go back to the hoops style jersey, surely they can't mess that up like they do with the V every season.