2022 Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I warned everyone on here that Parra were the dark horse this year.

100 percent Panthers are going to blow this and Eels will break their drought.
Yeh I get that feeling as well. I think they will break their drought, even though I don’t want them to.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeh I get that feeling as well. I think they will break their drought, even though I don’t want them to.
Hope they do, will be so good to see Panther implode.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Absolutely brother! They are our biggest Arch Rival. I’m still affected by the 1986 GF to this day, we deserved to go 3 in a row. But not just that, Parra fans have a genuine hate of our club more than people think. Anyone that wants Parra to win I say be careful what you wish for, you will never hear the end of it, especially if you live in Sydney, they have thousands of band wagon supporters that come out of the woodwork. They are like termites, they are pests
DIE PARRA SCUM

Fuck I hope they get pumped silly

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope they do, will be so good to see Panther implode.
I don’t like panthers either, but I know too many bandwagon Parra supporters that won’t shut up and it affects me personally LOL. Bro Parra and dogs are like Man U and Liverpool, it’s a cardinal sin to support the other side.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t like panthers either, but I know too many bandwagon Parra supporters that won’t shut up and it affects me personally LOL. Bro Parra and dogs are like Man U and Liverpool, it’s a cardinal sin to support the other side.
It's an age thing, Eel have literally never won anything in my lifetime and have been shit pretty much most the time haha. Panther I just fucking hate, I just can't stand them and everyones obsession with them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's an age thing, Eel have literally never won anything in my lifetime and have been shit pretty much most the time haha. Panther I just fucking hate, I just can't stand them and everyones obsession with them.
I'm not obsessed with them, I just want them to piss all over the eels

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not obsessed with them, I just want them to piss all over the eels
The media are and so are a lot for our fans. I hate that we have so much Panther influence at the club and it only looks to be continuing with future signings..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Too much? Lol

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Normally - would hope both Parra and Penriff basically nuke each other. Hard for me to pick which one I dislike more.

But then Last Thursday - a mate since childhood told me he had stage 3 liver cancer. Literally went to the Docs not feeling great, sent for a scan, the following day gets told. Lifelong Parra fan, struggling with the news (3-6 months) and has been struggling for a while financially. Started looking for tix for him and his brothers on Monday.

Tuesday morning I got the phone call he passed away.

So for Daz's sake - hope Parra get up so you can look down from wherever you are and have a smile on your face.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When I dislike a team it's more on the players not the fans. How can you support Luai? Remember him celebrating and standing over Cobbo after he was KOed.
Him and Panther boys all cried when Hughes gave it to them haha.