2022 Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but Parra are 10x worse lmao! Parra deserve all the comments and saltiness for their scummy fans giving us shit chanting “fuck the bulldogs” outside Parra when they progressed to the GF

Karmas a fucking bitch and they deserved all they got!
Doesnt excuse the panthers behavior.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry but Parra are 10x worse lmao! Parra deserve all the comments and saltiness for their scummy fans giving us shit chanting “fuck the bulldogs” outside Parra when they progressed to the GF

Karmas a fucking bitch and they deserved all they got!
They know they are always our bitches, that's why they chanted the shit *****

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He mocked them as a club by lauging after saying "ill replicate at the tigers". If im the tigers his contract is getting ripped up. If he said that about the dogs hed be enemy number one. You know it. I know it. Another cocky overrated ****.
Wow, sounds like fatfita

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
definitely sons, along the same line as luai saying he is their daddy, hilarious
no difference to this site saying burton owned moses.
have abit of fun wendy , you sound like the prude kenty :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Love fun and celebrating wins. No problem. But you don't have to be disrespectful to your opponent and also the next team and their fans paying your wages you signed with.

You sound like the classless panfers Steve :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if the tigers forum is blowin up re api. It should be.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Love fun and celebrating wins. No problem. But you don't have to be disrespectful to your opponent and also the next team and their fans paying your wages you signed with.

You sound like the classless panfers Steve :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Ive got no problems with it, its a long season, there is always plenty of banter
Winners are winners and losers can please themselves them themselves

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When we win the Premiership in a couple of years :grinning: I expect our players to behave like our fans would be proud of. Not a bunch of smug boofheads.

Bragging and rivalry is expected and even some off stuff th but acting like ratbag entitled punks is not good for business :grinning: ...and shreds a club's image as we see with the Penrith wankers.

@Bulldogsteve yeah took another look...you're right, he def said "sons".

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Panther is a disgusting club filled with humans with a trash can where the heart should be. I can't wait until they implode and the "toxic culture" craps starts getting talked about in the media.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Panther is a disgusting club filled with humans with a trash can where the heart should be. I can't wait until they implode and the "toxic culture" craps starts getting talked about in the media.
Now that they beat the eel, they can get fucked the bogan *****

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Their a champion club built by gus and he is building the same replica

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure celebrations should include labelling Bob Dog a women basher but can categorically deny here have never bashed a woman in my life.
That was one of the stoopidest Grand Finals I have ever seen